F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬"

"𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬"

Mira stood infront of the 'squad' with confusion. She had no clue how she ended up in this position and Nagi somehow ended up dragging her here.

"What am I doing here?"

She asked with a raised brow.

"We need to show you something, just tell us if you've seen her anywhere." Reo explained as Bachira played the video. The brunette watched with squinted eyes and then spoke.

"Hmm."

"Do you recognize her?" Karasu asked impatienly.

"Nope." She shortly replied making all of them groan in annoyance. Isagi, who's dorm they were currently in (they changed locations) waved his hands around anxiously.

"Don't worry guys, I'm sure we'll figure something out." He said trying to ease the tension.

"Just kidding, I do know her." Mira said making everyone's eyes widen.

"Stop playing with us, do you know her or not?" The red head said starting to get irritated by her attitude.

"I do, but that guy over there. Hmm that's Kenji I'm pretty sure and you five have been stalking him to get proof." She said making the others look down in emberrassment.

"Alright you got us."

The white haired boy admitted almost instantly, while Reo whisper-yelled at him. "Nagi shut up for a second."

"So what if we were stalking him? We just found out your best friend is getting cheated on by her boyfriend, you're not gonna do anything? Actually you don't look surprised at all, which begs the question. How long have you known?"

Karasu asked his eyes turning serious. "For as long as it's going on. I'm not one to get fooled by his stupid tricks." The brunette replied making Isagi's eyes widen.

"Mira, why didn't you say anything? You should've told Sarah about it." He said making her roll her eyes.

"And? What's the point? She won't believe you without proof." Mira said as Chigiri scoffed clearly annoyed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I knew you had attitude, but this is just ridiculous." He said while slamming his hands on the table.

"Oh? And who might've told you that? I know you like to run your mouth Karasu, but try not to pry into Sarah's business. It doesn't concern you." She said and headed to the door.