T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫?"

"𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫?"

Rin burried his head in his hands and let out a sigh. After Bachira came back he told him about how Mira rejected his gift. Seriously I don't understand her at all, What can I do to get her back??

He thought as the door to his room opened. Isagi peeked through the crack with a sad smile. He was aware of the condition his roommate was in.

"Rin? Are you alright?"

"Fuck off, I'm not in the mood to talk."

The emo boy said as Yoichi sat down on the bed next to him. "Can I give you some advice?"

"No." Rin answered shortly but his roommate still continued.

"I think you should talk it out with her. Without communication it's not gonna work." Isagi said and got up to leave.

"It's not like she wants to talk to me."

The boy mumbled under his breath as his roommate left.

A few days later Akari threw a party, to celebrate passing the exams. She invited most of the college students who were friends with her. Of course that included the football team.

They walked into the house and immediately got greeted by loud music. Rin covered his ears in pain and went to grab a drink.

Otoya followed behind him as the two sat down at the mini-bar.

"Still no progress with Mira?"

"No." The emo boy replied bitterly and took a sip.

The green-streaked boy smiled in compassion. "I'm in the same spot, I just can't get her to talk to me." He said making his friend raise a brow.

"Who are you talking about?" He asked as Otoya placed the drink down.

"Okay I'll tell you cause we're close friends." He said and got ready to tell his story.

"We're not friends."

"Do you wanna hear the story or not? I kinda fucked Makio the night of Sarah's house party." The green-streaked boy said making Rin's jaw drop on the floor.

His eyes were wide with shock. "YOU DID WHAT?!??!?"

He accidentaly yelled making Eita facepalm. "It was an accident okay?? We were both drunk and got high together. We started making out and ended up in my dorm."

The emo boy stayed silent trying to process everything. Meanwhile his friend slammed his head on the counter a few times.

"What should I do?? Rin, come on. You've never been in this situation?"

"Actually, NO. I never fucked someone while being drunk." He said and rolled his eyes. How drunk was this guy? I can't believe that actually happened.

"What about the camp? You had a hickey on your neck."

The emo boy's eyes suddenly widen. He completely forgot about that, but nothing happened besides that. His ears turned a light shade of pink as Otoya chuckled.

His arm swung around Rin's shoulder as he spoke. "Don't tell me that was a lie too."

"Sorry to disappoint, but it was."

"Dude, We're gonna continue this talk. I'll go get some beer." The green-streakes boy said and headed to the kitchen.

Unfortunately he was met with the person who was trying to desperately ignore him. Makio's eyes slightly widen as she quickly started walking away.

"Makio, WAIT--"

Eita yelled and ran after her. He grabbed her wrist making her scoff. "Let go of me." She spat and trying pushing him off.

He did as he asked and raised his arms in defeat. "Alright, just don't run away. I need to talk to you. Please--"

"I have no reason to listen to you." Makio said and started walking but her path got blocked.

"Otoya I don't have time for this. Get outta my way."

"Not until you hear me out. Come with me." The boy grabbed her wrist and dragged her upstairs to talk privately.

Meanwhile on the other side of the house Karasu sat on the large couch with Mira, Chigiri and Nagi next to him.

The white haired boy was too focused on his video game to pay attention to anything else.

The ravenette gripped his cup as blood started rushing to his face. "Why don't you go talk to her instead of fuming over here." The pink haired boy said while rolling his eyes.

"I don't recommend, just stay here and watch." Mira said making Chigiri glare at her.

"I'm tryna give him good advice and what are you doing?"

"My advice is far better than yours." The girl said and finished her drink.

She slouched on the couch as the cup in Karasu's hand suddenly broke. His two friends gasped as the glass pierced his skin.

"Yo, are you insane? You're bleeding everywhere."

The pink haired boy yelled in a panic as the brunette chuckled in amusement. "Don't spill the blood on the carpet, Akari's gonna kill you later."

The ravenette didn't even listen to their words. He got up and disappeared into the crowd of dancing strangers. Chigiri glanced at the girl who didn't look worried at all.

Infact she was already refilling her drink. "You're gonna have a terrible hang over tomorrow."

"I have a high tolerence, I'll survive."

"Alright, don't say I didn't warn ya."

Mira sat on the couch alone. All her companions had left. Chigiri excuses himself to the bathroom, Reo and Nagi left early cause the lazy boy kept whinning.

Karasu hadn't shown his face after breaking the cup. She hadn't seen Otoya anywhere either. The volleyball girls were dancing together on the dance floor.

Except Makio and Sarah who were no where to be seen. They're probably refilling their drinks. The brunette thought as she closed her eyes.

The loud music was starting to get on her nerves.

That's when the spot next to her shifter. She opened one of her eyes and mentally cursed. Why does this guy appear everywhere?