T ᴡ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫"

"Stop the car."

His sudden voice caught her off guard. Wasn't he just asleep?? "What?"

"I said stop the car." He said more sternly as Sarah abruptly stopped on the side of the road. Karasu practically jumped out of the vehicle and ran out.

"What the fuck?"

The girl whispered under her breath and exited the car to check on him. He was throwing up, she looked away in disgust and covered her nose. "Jeses fucking christ Karasu, I told you not to drink that shit."

She scolded and patted his back after he was done. Of course his shirt is fucking stained, God what am I doing with my life??

They got back in the car as the blonde kept the windows down (for obvious reasons).

They reach her dorm and basically sprint to the door, cause he needed to puke again. Running in the bathroom and locking the door the boy threw his organs out in the toilet as Sarah closed her eyes from exhaustion.

"Yo you good in there?"

"Fine!!"

He yelled from the other side. Why did I bring him here again? looks like Mira's also not home. She took off her heels and sat down infront of the mirror to take her necklace off.

Karasu stood there staring at her from the mirror. She turned to him with a raised brow. "Why the fuck are you naked?" She asked noticing the tiny detail of him being shirtless.

"You want me to walk around in a shirt covered with puke?"

He asked making her scoff. "Sounds to me like you're sober." Sarah said and got up to use the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower?? Why are you acting so weird. You should've taken off your pants too, you also puked on those." She said making him blink a few times.

"You want me to walk around fully naked now? Aren't you a little too excited?" He said with a small smirk.

The blonde groaned in annoyance and threw a random shirt at him. "Go find something in my closet. Hey, don't touch my underwear. I'll fucking kick you out."

"Why the fuck would I touch your underwear? You think I'm a 50 year old creep?" But the girl was already in the shower.

He found some clothes and layed down on her comfortable bed. The ravenette heard the front door open and then loudly close. That must be Mira, why would she slam the door like that? Oh right that must be the wind.

He thought and didn't pay mich mind to it. Instead he closed his eyes to rest them for a bit.

Sarah came out a few minutes ago and fake coughed waking him up from a small nap. "Off the bed moron." She said and pushed him off the bed.

The poor Karasu just processed what had happened. He was sitting on the floor but atleast there was a soft carpet to sleep on.

"Dude get up, I can't let you sleep on the floor. You'll throw up on my favorite carpet." She said and looked down at him from the bed.

The boy glared at her and got up. "Fine, I'll sleep on the couch." He said while crossing his arms and pouting like a kid. Looks like the alcohol is still there.

"Fine, you can sleep here."

The blonde said and patted the place next to her on the bed. Karasu looked surprised but layed down nontheless. She threw a blanket at him and placed a few pillows in-between them.

"What are you doing?"

"Creating a barrier? I don't want you crossing this line." She said making him roll his eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me, Whatever I'm going to sleep." He said and turned to the opposite side, so his back was facing her.

"Asshat." The girl whispered to herself and also turned to the other side.

Sarah closed one eye at the light coming from her phone screen. It was almost 2 am and she couldn't fall asleep.

The blonde curiously turned to the male sleeping beside her. He was laying on his back, his chest falling up and down with his steady breathing.

Karasu let out a few light snores, nothing compared to the sounds the girl used to hear with her ex.

Yes, Kenji definetly snored like an old man with breathing problems. She let out a sigh and quietly went to the bathroom.

She came out a few seconds later feeling refreshed from splashing some water on her face. Suddenly the blonde felt someone behind her grabbing her forearm.

She abruptly turned and almost screamed. "What the fuck dude?!!!?! You scared the living shit outta me!!!" She yelled and smacked the ravenette's hand away.

"Why are you awake?"

He asked his voice raspy from sleeping. He flicked the lights on revealing his dark messy hair and tired eyes. "Why do you care? Go back to sleep and don't grab me like that."

Sarah turned to leave, but he grabbed her hand again. She turned to him with a raised brow, but froze at the lack of distance between them.

She felt his hot breath on her skin as he smirked at her reaction. "If you want to cuddle you can just ask, I'll gladly do it. You'll fall asleep right away." His teasing tone made her cheeks flare up.

The blonde rolled her eyes and pushed his hand away. "As if, but you sure would like that won't you?"

She said with a grin after noticing his gaze on her chest. "My eyes are up here."

Karasu instantly averted his eyes as she chuckled. His face turned red as he jumped on the bed, hiding himself under the covers. "Is the cuddle offer still available?"

Her words caught him off guard as he looked at her with blinking eyes. His lips turned up in a smirk as he yelled. "HELL YEAH."

She wanted to roll her eyes at his behavior but ended up smiling instead. The boy smoothly snuck his hand around her waist and pulled her body closer.

His other hand pushed a strand of her hair away as they made eye-contact. The blonde's hand wrapped around his neck as she nuzzled herself in his shoulder. Karasu let out a hum and closed his eyes.

His hand stroked her long hair as she quickly fell asleep in his arms.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

One of my fav couples honestly
I feel like I'm not doing Kararsu's personality justice but oh well 😶

Thanks for the support❤️