T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ

"𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

"𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

"Girls line up, we're having a match against the football team."

The coach said as the gym went silent. "I'm sorry we're playing volleyball against them?" Akari asked unsure.

The teacher nodded and blew the whistle. They all lined up in the spots as the set began.

The first serve was Mira's. She threw the ball in the air and jumped to hit it. It landed right on the edge of the court, flying past the guys' team in a second.

They didn't even have time to react.

"Nice serve."

Her teammates yelled as she served again. Thankfully after losing 5 points they managed to recieve it and score.

The first and second sets went to the girls with an overwhelming victory. "We just got owned, just like in high school." Otoya said loud enough for the opposing team to hear.

Karasu chuckled dryly in agreement.

Namra, Akari and Makio looked at them confused. Just like in high school? What does that mean?

"You guys went to high school with them?" The white haired girl asked.

"Yeah we did, why do you ask?" Sarah replied while fixing her hair. "Hmm I don't know, Were you close with that raven-haired guy?" Akari asked as the blonde rolled her eyes.

Were we close? Nahhh we just dated for a while. She joked to herself and ignored the question.

"WHAT?!?!!! YOU GOT DETENTION?"

Mira pulled the phone away from her ear as her best friend screamed from the other side. "Yeah I'm heading there right now, the principal is making me clean the storage basement."

She said with a loud groan.

"WELL HURRY UP AND CLEAN IT THEN." Sarah yelled again, making the brunette sigh in annoyance. "How 'bout you come down and help me?"

"No i'm good. Have fun cleaning, Byeee~"

The blonde hung up leaving her with a bitter expression. Fake ass bitch. She thought and entered the cold room.

A few minutes later the door opened and a certain male walked in. He also got detention for being late to class. Rin furrowed his eyes in confusion at the sight infornt of him.