T ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬"

"𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬"

The rumors were everywhere.

The news of Mira dating Rin spread like wild fire. It was the next hot topic of the week. Literally everyone that walked passed her either winked or said things like.

"You're so lucky.".

"Don't ever let him go."

"I'm so jealous."

She was getting fed up with backhanded comments from other students. Even strangers started prying into her business.

With a loud groan the girl stormed into her 'boyfriend's' room and fell back on his bed.

The boy stood there with a confused look with a towel around his neck. "What are you doing here? You know just because we're fake dating doesn't mean you can just walk in here whenever you feel like it."

The brunette abruptly got up and glared at him. "This is all your fault, So yes I have the right to come into my 'boyfriend's' room."

She said as Rin rolled his eyes. He had feelings for her sure, but sometimes her attitude made his blood preassure rise. Although it was that same attitude that made him get so attached to her.

I've already fallen deep into the rabbit hole. He thought and sat down at his desk with a sigh.

"Your game's comming up soon right?"

Mira asked making him hum lightly. "You have anything big planned? Like a song or something, I've got an idea. How bout you score a goal for me? And then sing a love song."

"That's not happening." He quickly said and got back to writting an english essay.

"Gosh you're so boring." The girl said and got up to leave.

"You don't have to come to my game." Rin said right before she opened the door. She looked back at him with a raised brow.

"Why not?"

"Everyone's already convinced we're together. It's not necessery." He said not looking up at her once.

She nodded before leaving.

Right before the game Rin did a few warm-ups. Mira sat a few meters away on her phone. She was bored out of her mind but kept up her image of his girlfriend.

She got up to grab his water bottle but someone harshly bumped into her making their drink spill all over her.

"Oops so sorry, I didn't see you there."

The brunette scoffed in disgust and glared at the girl. "Watch where you're going." She spat and went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later she exited and was startled to see the boy standing there, waiting.

"Are you alright?"

He asked while eyeing her up and down. "I'm fine." Mira replied a hint of annoyance in her voice. Great now I have to get a shirt from my dorm.

Suddenly Rin grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the janitor's closet. He locked the door making her raise a brow. "What the fuck are we doing here?"

He then placed his shirt in her hands.

"Wear this."

He said nonchalantly as her eyes widen. "I'll just get a shirt from my dorm."

She reached for the handle only for it to get blocked by his hand. "There's no need. Just put it on."

The brunette groaned in annoyance, but since she didn't have any other options she agreed. The boy stared at her with his teal eyes as she smirked in amusement.

"You're just gonna watch while I change?"

Her teasing tone reached his ears making them turn red from emberrassment. Rin turned away making his back face her.

Mira quickly removed her stained shirt and pulled his over her head. It was a pretty loose fit, just how she normally wore her clothes.

"Here."

She said and placed her shirt on his shoulder. The boy rolled his eyes as the two exited the janitor's room. Unfortunately a few students had gathered in the hallway and they noticed the couple leaving.

"They definetly fucked in there."

"I know right and right before his game too."

"I bet it's for good luck."

Mira looked at the gossiping people with death glares. I hate when this happens. Her glare then fixated on the boy infront of her.

"This is all your fault."

"You sure love blaming things on me." He replied with a slight raised brow.

They entered the gym as Rin was called by the coach. The opposing team entered making the crowd cheer loudly.

"Oh heyy I was looking for you." A familiar voice said as she sat down next to Mira.

"Hey Sarah, What brings you here?"

"Just thought I'd watch, What about you?" Sarah said with a suspicious tone.

"Rin's playing so that's why." The brunette said and glanced at her best friend. Tricking her was the hardest out of everyone. Even Otoya believed they were dating, but the blonde just refused.

"You know who's playing for the opponent's team?"

Sarah asked as the girl looked at their starting line up. Her eyes slightly widen at the sight of the blonde male with blue ends.

Michael Kaiser.

The person who annoyed her most. Mira rolled her eyes and turned to her friend. "What's he doing here?"

"He's the new student, I bet you're really happy."

The brunette sarcastically smiled and glared at the male. Kaiser noticed her in the crowd and waved with a smirk.

The blue rose tattoo was slightly visible on his neck as the fangirls went wild. Michael had that effect on them and he was an amazing player. Will Rin be able to win? I haven't seen how much he improved in 2 years, but Kaiser's insane competition.

"I still don't believe you, you know that right? Just get it off your shoulders and tell me." The blonde girl said with puppy eyes.

She didn't when Mira hid things from her. "Nope."

"Oh Come on, I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Still no."

"PLEASEEE~!?!?!"

"Be quiet, the match's starting."