S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

It was the day of Kenji's party. The cars pilled around his large house as he let the guests in.

Karasu still investigated him trying to get better evidence of him cheating. Today was the day he would tell Sarah about it, since her best friend wouldn't say anything.

He was really nervous to say the least, but still entered the house with his friends. Chigiri cringed at the smell of alcohol and drugs everywhere.

"Jesus, didn't the party just start?"

He said while looking around. The place was pretty large, not larger than Reo's house but still spacious.

"The dancing looks fun, come one Isagi." Bachira said dragging the boy into the unfamiliar dance floor with a bunch of strangers.

Karasu, Eita, Chigiri, Reo and Nagi headed to the bar and sat down. "What would you like to drink?" The bartender asked and prepared their orders.

A few shots later the ravenette turned to see Sarah walking down the stairs with her asshole of a boyfriend. He chugged down the last shot and got up. Time to go. He thought as his friends watched from afar.

"He's definetly gonna fuck this up." Otoya mumbled as the red head nodded.

"I'm getting a bad feeling already." He added and decided to go for a walk.

"I'm gonna explore a bit, don't get lost alright?"

"Go look for Rin too, I'm pretty sure he was planning to come." Reo said as Chigiri gave them a thumbs up. He went upstairs first and started admiring the expensive house.

He walked into one of the rooms to get some peace and quiet. Unfortunately he was met with another person searching for the same thing as him.

The red head's face dropped at the sight of Mira standing on the small balcony and smoking. She only glanced at him for a second, not paying much attention to his presence.

He plopped down on the comfortable bed and let out a sigh.

"Geez, I wanted to get away from that smell."

"What, the smell of cigarettes?" She asked and turned around leaning against the railing with her elbows.

"Yeah.."

"Hmm too bad. I came here to smoke." The brunette said and walked into the room. She sat down next to him and exhaled the smoke to annoy him further.