T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ

"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝"

"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝"

"Stop following me."

The brunette said while walking in the opposite direction of the hotel.

"Would you just stop? Tell me what happened!!"

Kaiser yelled getting impatient. All he knew was that she and Rin ran out of the hotel and started arguing in the rain. "Let's go back, You're gonna get sick."

He yelled again, but groaned in annoyance. Stubborn little shit.

Suddenly she abruptly stopped walking him bump into her. "HEY--"

"Who were you with last night?"

"What?"

His voice sounded a lot more nervous than before and his cheeks turned slightly pink. "So you were with someone." She insisted making him throw his hands in the air.

"So what if I was? It's non of your business."

"IT IS NOW, RIN THINKS WE WERE TOGETHER LAST NIGHT." She yelled finally making him realise.

"Oh. What am I suppost to do?"

"GO TALK TO HIM."

"No way, he'll murder me before I can even get close to him. Sorry Mira, But I'm not gonna risk my life for some misunderstanding." Kaiser said earning a groan from the girl.

"I'm telling you we should go back to the hotel, Rin will eventually come back and then you can talk to him."

She shot him glare making him shut up. Looks like I don't have much choice, I hope he doesn't end up getting sick. The two returned to the hotel only to be greeted with an ever bigger mess.

Otoya and Makio went into the gym and raised their brows at the scene. Everyone sat on the bleachers while Nina stood infront of them.

"Everyone I have an announcment to make, please sit down."

The two sat down next to their friends. "What's happening here?" The red head asked making the blonde whisper back.

"I've got go clue she just told us to sit down and that it was important." Sarah said and shrugged. Honestly, this bitch better hurry up, I don't have all night.