F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

"𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝"

Isagi and Rin coincidently walked into the cafeteria at the same time. They sat at the table with Otoya and Karasu. The ravenette's eyes were focused on one person.

The green-streaked boy sighed before speaking. "You're really gonna stare at her the whole day?"

"Yeah I am."

Karasu replied and clenched his fists. "I wanna knock the shit outta him."

Isagi looked confused by the situation. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he won't do it right now. To sum up everything in one short sentance, They were together in high school."

The boy nodded at Otoya's explanation.

The sight made Karasu's blood boil hotter every second. The blonde dude, who's name was Kenji kept touching her in all the uncomfortable spots. It was hard for everyone else to watch.

Kenji and Sarah were the golden couple of the school. 'Relatioship goals' was the first thing that people thought at the mention of their names.

"Is it bad that I wanna break both of his arms?"

The ravenette said making his intuitive thoughts known to his friends. Their jaws dropped on the floor in shock.

"You don't mean that seriously right?"

Isagi asked with a slight nervous tone. Suddenly 4 figures loomed over their table. "Who wants to break who's arms now?" The red head said with a raised brow.

"I'm pretty sure Karasu is going to break that blonde dude's arms." Bachira said a bit too loudly as Yoichi laughed it off.

"Isn't that too much work?" Nagi said as he and Reo sat down.

"I'm not sure if you're serious or not." The purple haired boy said turning the ravenette.

"Oh I'm pretty sure he's serious." Otoya added as Rin stood up making everyone looked at him with confusion.

"Where are you going Rin-chan?" The boy with bangs asked but he walked off without a word. "What's with him?" Chigiri said as Karasu suddenly spoke.

"I have a plan, I'm just gonna need your guys' help."

"WOAHHH, Count me out of it. I don't wanna go to jail." The green-streaked boy said as he threw his bag over his shoulder. He waved the others goodbye and left.

"So it's just us?"

"You're all in?"

Chigiri, Bachira, Reo and Nagi were the only ones left and the ravenette had the perfect plan to expose Kenji's 'true nature'.

The 'Tabito detective squad' stood outside a small diner waiting for the suspect to exit. They watched through the window as Sarah and Kenji laughed together.

Chigiri patted Karasu's shoulder in sympathy. "I feel you brother." He said with a low tone.

"Oh shut it, Me and Chigiri are gonna go in. You three stay here, stay in contact." The ravenette instructed and handed Reo a walkie-talkie. He and the red head walked in.

They sat down a few tables away hiding their faces in an old newspaper. "Do you see any movement?"

"This is kinda ridiculous, we're not actually gonna discover anything about him." Chigiri said making Karasu scoff.

"How would you know? He's obviously hiding something, just wait."

A good 20 minutes pass as Kenji excuses himself to the bathroom.

"Where's he go?" Bachira said from the other line as the trio outside focused on the girl sitting alone.

"He just went to bathroom, Chill out." The red head said as his partner suddenly got up and followed the blonde.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Chigiri whisper-yelled, but it was too late. He sighed in emberrassment and signaled the trio to come out of their hiding spots.

A few minutes later Kenji returned to Sarah as they exited the diner. Karasu walked out from the back door with a disappointed expression.

"You find anything?" The boy with blonde highlights said making him shake his head.

"Let's just go." The purple haired boy said as they started walking back to the car. Reo noticed his white haired friend wasn't following them.

"Nagi?"

"You guys come back!" Nagi whisper-yelled while hiding behind a large truck. Sarah kissed his cheek goodbye and left.

"What is it? You called me over to watch this??!?" The ravenette snapped in anger as Bachira suddenly gasped.

"I just noticed her." He said making the rest of them look around.

"What are you talking about?" Chigiri asked not seeing anything suspiscious.

"Over there!"

"That girl has been standing there waiting for her to leave. I'm pretty sure Kenji's cheating on Sarah with her." The lazy boy said making Karasu's jaw to clench.

His hands balled into fists as Chigiri and Reo quickly stopped him. "Don't do anything stupid, We need proof right? Bachira start recording." The red head said as the boy with bangs pulled his phone out.

The girl walked over to the blonde dude and hugged him. His hand was definetly on her ass.

"That Bastard..."

The ravenette mumbled as Bachira cursed under his breath. "You can't see their faces from here, Can we get closer?"

"No way, are you kidding? They're gonna see us." Reo said as the cheating scumbag and his hoe walk over to his car.

"Shit he's comming this way."

The squad quickly get on their feet and start running.

They get back to Reo's and Nagi's dorm.

"Hurry up and Show us the video." Chigiri said impatiently as Bachira fiddled with the phone in his pocket.

"Just gimme a sec." He said and placed it so everyone could see the screen.

The video sucked to say the least. You couldn't make out Kenji's and the girl's face at all. "Wait run that back." Reo suddenly said making the rest glance at him.

"You see that? That girl looks familiar, do you think she goes to this college?" The purple haired boy said making Karasu think for a second.

"I'm not sure maybe she does?"

"How are we suppost to find that out for sure?" Chigiri asked when Nagi had an idea.

"I know someone who might help."