T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲"

"𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲"

To celebrate them being back in town, Sarah decided to invite the two teams to her house. A small house party was just what they needed to go wild.

The blonde prepared some snacks and turned on the colorful lights. The loud pop songs started playing and the party started.

Mira slouched on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. Makio sat down beside her and sighed.

"Want a smoke?"

The brunette asked making the red head nod. "That'd be nice."

She took out a cigarette and lit it for her friend. Otoya and Rin stood a few meters away leaning against the staircase.

"That's hot."

The green-streaked boy sat and chugged his drink. Rin made a disgusted face, but he had to admit Mira looked gorgeous, even while smoking.

"Where are you going?"

The emo boy asked Otoya who placed his cup down and headed in their direction. He smirked at his friend and plopped down next to Makio.

"You guys having fun?"

He said as the girl exhaled the smoke. She nodded as Eita suddenly grabbed the cigarette out of her hand. He shamelessly placed it in his mouth and smirked.

The red head chuckled as the two began talking.

Meanwhile the brunette sat on the same couch as them awkwardly. She got up and headed to Sarah's room. Once she was there she climbed out the window and went on the roof.

This place is peaceful. She thought and continued smoking.

A few seconds later footsteps approached her.

Rin sat down beside her and looked at the view. The moon was bright but the stars were the 'star' of the show.

"Since when are you a stalker?" She said with a small laugh not even looking at him.

"I'm not, just wanted to get out of there." He said and looked down at his hands. Mira hummed in responce and exhaled the smoke. They stayed in silence until she was about to place the cigarette back between her lips.

The emo boy gently grabbed her hand stopping her. She glanced at him with a raised brow.

"What are you doing?"