E ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞"

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞"

Mira ran towards the gym and noticed him leaning against the wall, looking at his phone. His sharp eyes glanced at her for a moment as he walked up to the door.

"About time, Let's go."

He said as she walked in after him. The volleyball team had extra practices in the evening, meanwhile the football team were doing some stretches.

The girls all looked in their direction and froze. Akari who had a smirk on her face walked up to them.

"Well would you look at that, Mira is this your new boyfriend?" She said teasingly before eyeing him up and down

The brunette stepped infront of him to block her vision. "Yeah it is. Don't you have practice Akari?"

She said as the girl secretly grinned at her and whispered.

"Good luck."

Mira replied with a smirk and looked at Rin, who was awkwardly standing there the whole time.

The two later sat in the corner as the girl watched her teammates practice. Sarah kept throwing looks at the supposed 'couple' to see what they were doing.

"SARAH FOCUS!!"

The coach yelled as Namra gave the a blonde a head-shake of disappointment. "Sorry." Sarah apologized and got back to practice.

"They look cute together."

Akari whispered to her making her eyes widen. "Akari, No."

The brunette noticed everyone's stares and decided to prove it was 'real'. She leaned into his neck and burried her face in there. The boy's breath hitched as he smoothly placed one hand on her waist.

His tense body slowly relaxed at her warm breath hitting his neck. "Don't enjoy this too much." She said with a smirk and pulled away.

Rin's expression went back to normal as his football buddies stared at him with their jaws on the floor. Nagi was the only one that didn't look surprised.

"Did anyone else see that?"

Bachira said not even hiding the fact that he was staring. Isagi turned away in emberrassment and whisper-yelled at the boy with bangs.

"Bachira don't stare, It's rude."

After the rumors of Mira and Rin spread through the gym they casually walked off pretending to be a couple. The two walked towards their dorms when he grabbed her wrist.