T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

"𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧"

"𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧"

Rin sat infront of his friends, his jaw on the floor.

Nina lied about everything,

Everyone knows about our fake relationship,

Mira was not with Kaiser that night,

Kaiser was with Suma?!??!

This is all wayy to confusing, then Nina went psycho and got punched in the face by Mira.

I kinda wanted to see that. The boy thought as Otoya and Bachira reenacted the scene in full detail. "And then she went baam, and thud she was on the floor. I think her nose is broken but she deserved it."

"That's pretty much it." Reo said making Rin scratch his neck awkwardly.

"Anything else?"

"Oh I've got a question. What your relationship with Mira?" The boy with blonde highlights asked making the others perk their ears.

"That completely flew outta my mind, So are you gonna explain the fake dating thing?"

Chigiri said while crossing his arms.

The emo boy's turned a light pink shade as he looked away. "Like I would tell you guys."

Meanwhile in the room beside them Mira spilled everything. She told them all about their past relationship, the fake dating and even the fight they had.

Akari and Sarah would occasionally scream and clap in amusement. Makio made a few shocked faces, while Suma watched the whole thing with her jaw on the floor.

"That sure is a story, so you two are together right now?"

Namra asked making the brunette raise a brow. "I don't know actually."

"You guys hugged yesterday, that means you're back together." Akari said and smirked at the blonde.

"What about the hickeys at the camp?"

Sarah asked making Mira freeze. She pretended not to hear anything and looked at her phone.

"I completely forgot I have to walk my neighbour's fish, BYEEEEE."

She ran out of the room before anyone could run after her. At the same time Rin ran out of the boy's room.

"Running away?"