T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - N ɪ ɴ ᴇ

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬"

The next day Mira woke up with the sunlight hitting her face. Her hands reached for his figure next to her but the bed was emtpy. One of her eyes shot open as she abruptly sat up.

"Rin?"

The brunetted called his name but there was no responce. Where is he? It's still too early in the morning.

She lazily got off the bed and went to the bathroom. After splashing some water on her face she headed downstairs.

Her eyes widen as a delicious smell of pancakes reached her nose. The emo boy was standing in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. He was listening to some music and dancing along with the song.

"Rin? Hahah, what are you doing?" Mira said causing him to flinch.

"Mira??! When did u get here?" Rin said and quickly tried covering all the food he had made. A sly smirk appeared on her lips.

"Is this all for me?"

She said teasingly as his cheeks turned red. He looked away and covered his ears in emberrassment. "Why are you awake? I was going to make you breakfast in bed."

The boy said with a slight disappointed tone as the brunette's eyes lit up. "You were!?!" She instantly headed to the stairs and yelled.

"I'LL BE IN BED WAITING."

Rin stared at her with his jaw dropped on the floor. He chuckled to himself and continued cooking. A few minutes later the food was ready.

He placed everything on a tray and decorated it with a few Roses and Lavanders. The finishing touch was a light pink candle that was in Mira's favorite scent.

The boy knocked on the door and slowly opened it. The girl was excitedly sitting on the bed waiting. She couldn't stop herself from smiling while looking at him.

Rin placed the tray on her lap and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Good morning, love." He whispered softly and kissed the back of her hand.

"When did you even get this idea? I'm not complaining or anything but..." She said and chuckled.

He shrugged his shoulder and sat down infront of her. "I just wanted to surprise you. Now tell me, how does it taste?"

Mira took a bite of her pancakes and almost melted on the spot. Seriously... Is there anything this man can't do?? This is delicious. Rin, you're a total husband material.

She suddenly glared at him. "How dare you... Be a better cook than me? You're making all the meals from now on."

She said causing the emo boy to sigh in relief. "Alright, but you'll have to teach me how to make macaroons. That's the one thing I can't make." He said with a smile.

The brunette nodded and then raised the fork to his mouth. "Open up." She said as Rin's eyes widen.

"But it's your food--"

"Open your mouth."

He obeyed without arguing further. "So how does the food you made taste?"

"I've outdone myself." He said confidentaly earning a smack on the head from the girl. "You've really gotten yourself into a mess by the way, Now you have to make me lunch too. Oh and dinner."

Mira said while munching on the pancakes. The freshly cut fruit also made the breakfast really healthy. "I don't mind cooking for you all the time." He said and just admired her eating.

"I don't look very pretty while eating." She commented after noticing his stare. Rin grabbed a strand of her hair and scoffed.

"Stop lying."

Before the two of them could react the bedroom door burst open and their romantic moment was destroyed.

"Mira~"

Sarah started but stopped after noticing the tray of food on her lap. She gasped dramatically and practically pushed the emo boy off the bed.

She took his place and started eating with her friend. "Breakfast in bed? You're really living the life." She said and signaled her boyfriend to come in.

Karasu who was standing at the door, helped Rin get up off the floor. He also walked over to the bed and tried some pancakes too.

The emo boy rolled his eyes at their behavior and loudly cleared his throat. "Excuse me, are you two gonna leave or not?"

Sarah stopped stuffing her mouth and pouted. "Fine, we'll leave you two alone. Be ready in 20 minutes, we're going to the amusement park." She said and dragged The ravenette away from Mira's tray.

"Can we not go?"

Rin said tiredly and collapsed on the bed. The girl shook her head and ruffled his hair. "Nope, we're going. I'm shocked that we haven't been to an amusement park together."

She said and happily jumped off the bed. She flung her closet door open and started picking out some outdoor clothes.

The boy groaned in annoyance and also started getting ready.

The couple walked out of the house 5 minutes late. Otoya's car was already standing outside Mira's house. "You're late!!!"

The blonde girl said and signaled to her watch. Rin rolled his eyes and opened the door for his girlfriend. "Why is he the one driving?"

He asked casually pointing to the green-streaked boy in the driver's seat. "Excuse me?? This he has a name and if you haven't forgotten this is my car."

Otoya said as Makio smacked the back of his head. "Less talking, more driving." She said making the boy pout like a kid.

"Makio really has his wrapped around his finger." The brunette said with a laugh. Karasu joined in and teased his friend.

"Seriously dude, I thought you were the man in the relationship." He said as the red head smirked.

"He is the man right?"

She teased her partner, who was already turning red from emberrassment. Only Makio could make Otoya get so flustered.

They arrived at the amusement park shortly and exitted the parked car. "I haven't been in an amusement park in a while." The emo boy mumbled under his breath but it didn't go unnoticed by Mira.

She grabbed his hand and ran to the nearest roller coaster.

"You don't have a fear of heights do you?"