T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ᴏ ᴜ ʀ

"𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞"

Mira awkwardly smiled at the boy who stood there with a bouqet of flowers. "When did you have time to buy these?" She asked as he handed the flowers to her.

He smiled sweetly and placed a kiss on her cheek. "It's no big deal." He said as the two walked in.

The girl noticed his heavy breathing and smiled. He must've ran for his life to get these so quickly. She thought and placed them in a matching vase.

Rin watched her while leaning against the wall. She offered him a glass of water which he gladly accepted. "So, what do you wanna do?"

The brunette asked making him shrugg. She grabbed his wrist and dragged him to her room. "Stay here, I'm gonna take a quick shower." She quickly said and grabbed some of her clothes, but then stopped in her tracks.

"Unless you wanna join me?"

His cheeks instantly turned red as he quickly shook his head. His confidence from the night before was almost completely gone. "No, I mean you can shower in peace. I'll just get in the way."

He managed to form a responce as she chuckled. The duality of this man is insane.

After a few minutes she came out while drying her hair with a towel. Rin was sitting on the edge of the bed looking for a movie on her laptop. He glanced at her figure and smiled.

She wore a simple tank-top and some grey sweats. The boy signaled her to sit down infront of him as she obeyed.

He gently grabbed the towel and started drying her hair. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He softly asked making her hum in responce.

"Yeah sure, only if it's a horror movie." She said while glancing at him. His teal eyes lit up for a split second as he turned on the movie.

The two got comfortable on the bed and cuddled while enjoying the film. Mira layed her head on his shoulder as he hand rested on her waist.

He kissed the top of her head with a smile. I got really lucky, to spend my life with a person like her really feels like a dream. He got lost in thought as she noticed.

"What are you thinking about?"

Her voice made him snap back to reality. "Nothing much, just how lucky I am." His voice sounded softer almost like a whisper.