T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - S ɪ x

"𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥"

"𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥"

About a week passed from Sarah's houseparty. Mira and her friend had just returned from volleyball practice and was about to head to the bathroom.

A knock on the door caught the blonde's attention.

"MIRAAA GET THE DOOR PLEASE."

She yelled and then ran to the bathroom.

That little shit. The brunette thought and opened the door. She raised a brow at the uninvited guest. "Uh Bachira?"

The boy stood there with a wide smile and a bouquet of colorful Hydrangeas. "I've got a special delivery for you, here."

He handed her the bouquet, which was delicately wrapped in blue paper. She accepted the flowers with a weirded-out look. What the fuck is happening?

"Who sent you?"

"That's a secret." Bachira said while putting a finger on his lips and winking. "I'll come around tomorrow too, Your secret abmirer will send you lot's of gifts."

The boy waved before happy skipping away.

"Who was it?" Sarah came out of the bathroom with a curious look.

She gasped at the sight of the bouquet Hydrangeas. "THOSE ARE SO PRETTY, Where'd you get them from?"

"Bachira dropped them off, He's working as a delivery boy now." The brunette said and went to grab a glass.

She carefully removed the wrapping paper and placed the flowers in water. There was a small note that fell on the floor.

"'Hope you have a wonderful day.' Who the fuck sent these?" She mumbled to herself and flinched at a male voice.

"Isn't it obvious?"

Karasu said as he and Otoya peeked at the vase behind her. "When did you get in?" She asked startled.

"Sarah let us in. That smooth bastard, Rin really knows how to treat a girl. Maybe I should start using his strategies? What kind of flowers should I buy?"

The green-streaked boy asked making Mira smack him on the head.

"Shut up, who would you send them to anyway?"

"To Makio of course, They had a pretty memorable night at Sarah's last week." The ravenette said making the girl's eyes widen.

"You two fucked??!?!? HOLY SHIT!!!"

She whisper-yelled as Otoya quickly covered her mouth. "SHUT IT KARASU, I regret telling you everything."

Karasu started cackling evily as the brunette glared at Otoya. "Why didn't you tell me?!!"

"I thought Makio would? Did she not?"

"NO, She has been acting kinda weird since that night." She admited making him drop on the couch with a groan.