T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

"𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞"

"𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞"

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚‼️:
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸.

The two sat in silence for a long time. They just drank together without acknowledging each others' presence. That was until they both reached out for the same bottle.

The brunette pulled her hand away as Rin poured her the drink. They were already quite drunk.

Mira let out a sigh and took out a pack of cigarette's. She lit one and placed it inbetween her lips. The boy watched her every move, observing the way her fingers tapped on the lighter.

Suddenly his body moved on his own as he grabbed her wrist. Normally she would raise a brow or push him off, but her drunk self was different.

She smirked at his grip and leaned towards him.

"What's wrong pretty boy?"

Her voice sent shivers down his spine. The nickname didn't make it any better either.

A light blush appeared on his face as Mira touched his cheek. She caressed it a few times and pulled away. Rin was left dumbfounded as she exhaled the smoke.

"Mira..."

His voice was soft, almost like a whisper as she inhaled again. Her mind was clouded with desire, she couldn't resist anymore and he knew it.

His teal eyes told a different emotion towards her.

"Please forgive me."

The brunette whispered but it didn't reach his ears. She quickly grabbed his collar and placed her lips on his. The boy's eyes widen as he kissed her back. Their lips moved in sync as one of her hands went under his shirt.

He let out a gasp and Mira took this chance to slip her tongue into the kiss. She pulled away for a second as Rin tried catching his breath.

The girl pushed him on the coach as she supported herself on top of him. His hands went to grab her waist and pull her closer. Their make-out continued for a bit as she traced her fingers across his abdomen.

He let out a few breathy moans as the brunette pulled away from the make-out.

Her kisses went down to his neck as she abruptly got up. The boy raised a brow in confusion as she chugged down the remaining drink in the bottle.

She wiped her smudged lipstick and got ready to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?"

Rin asked as he sat up on the couch. Mira winked at him and waved before leaving. "Be outside in 5 minutes."

She said and disappeared from his sight.

The boy immediately got up and and headed to the door. He pushed past a crowd of people before bumping into someone. "Oh sorry, Wait- Rin??! Where are you going?"

The pink haired male said in a drunken state. There was no way Chigiri would dance with a bunch of strangers otherwise. "Do you know where Otoya is? I left my phone with him."

"No clue, He probably ran off somewhere. Just leave him be."

Chigiri flipped his hand on the boy's shoulder making him make an uncomfortable face. He pushed his drunk friend off and headed to the bar hoping to find the one who had his phone.

He noticed Isagi and Bachira there, but no sight of Otoya. "Rin? What's wrong? Are you looking for someone?"

The blue haired boy asked. Seemed like he was only sane person left. "I'm tryna find Otoya, damn that lukewarm bastard."

Rin was getting impatient. He didn't have time to search the whole house so he made a tough choice. "Isagi, if you find Otoya, take my phone from him and keep it till tomorrow."

He said and before his roommate could respond he was out the door.

The emo boy looked around the street and noticed Mira leaning against an Uber. She signaled him to come over as the two sat in the backseat.

"So you decided to come."

She said making Rin shift in his seat. There was no way he was getting out of this now. It was happening.

The uber quickly came to a stop at the campus. The brunette jumped out of the car and dragged the boy to her dorm. She impatiently meddled with the keys and finally opened the lock.

After bursting to the door she threw the key to it's usual spot. Rin watched with widened eyes as she roughly pulled him through the entrance.

With a swift move Mira slammed the door shut and pinned him against it. The boy's cheeks turned a bright red color as he looked away.

Even without looking he was still 100% sure she was smirking. Her hands slowly traced his shoulders, then arms and finally one of her hands intertwined with his left one.

She pinned that against the door aswell and leaned towards his neck. Rin closed his eyes preparing for some euphoric feeling but she just chuckled.

"You're so fun to tease."

He glared at her and wrapped his other arm around her waist. He pulled her closer as their lips made contact.

The brunette released her grip on his hand and placed one of her hands in his dark hair. She played around with the strands a bit, making sure to pull at them from time to time.

The boy enjoyed the feeling as he moaned into the kiss. Her second hand caressed his warm cheek slowly.

This sure feels like heaven.

They pulled away for a brief moment and made eye-contact. His teal eyes were shinning like the ocean as he gazed into her grey ones, gloomy just like the cloudy sky. (SO POETIC👏👏)

Rin suddenly threw her over his shoulder and headed to her bedroom. Mira's eyes widen at his move, she tried hitting him a few times but in vain.

"Hey!! Put me down."

She yelled but got no responce. He carefully set her down on the bed and grabbed her chin. The boy maintained eye-contact and spoke softly.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yeah, Why else would I bring you here?"

She said with a smirk and wrapped her hands around his neck.