T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧"

"𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧"

Rin and Mira were out for a date at the park. They bought some ice cream and headed back to the girl's house. Since it was already getting dark the brunette decided to invite him inside.

"You wanna come inside, I have macaroons."

The boy's eyes lit up as he smirked. "Sounds tempting, Of course I will." He said as she pulled the handle down.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why is the door unlocked? Did someone break in!?!? Rin also caught this detail and stepped infront of her just in case.

He slowly opened the door and froze in his spot. Mira's eyes widen as she mentally cursed. Fucking hell, this is the worst possible outcome.

She thought and awkwardly smiled at the two families sitting in the living room. "Mira!! Finally you're here. Help me, we're screwed." Viper instantly ran over to the entrance and whisper-yelled.

"Why? what's happening?" The brunette asked but before her cousin could reply she noticed the dark haired male also at the door.

"It's you..!! Didn't you break up with him??" Viper said confused as the girl covered her mouth to stop her from saying more emberrassing things.

"Viper shut up. Just act natural."

The two walked in and greeted their parents. "I see you two are finally here. Where were you?" Mira's mother said from the kitchen with a raised brow.

The boy's mother also crossed her arms in curiosity. "We were just out for a walk." Rin said shortly and sat on one of the arm chairs with the Mr. Itoshi and Mr. Suziki.

"Is that so??"

His father asked as the brunette ran to the kitchen to help, but also to get away from the awkward situation. Sorry Rin, but I'm leaving our parents to you.

She set the table and made eye-contact with a certain burgundy haired male who was having a conversation with her older brother.

"Hey sis, you didn't tell me Rin and you were back together." Mirio said making her fake smile.

"Probably because you weren't in the country. Don't mention that again." She said which sounded more like a threat. Itoshi Sae just watched the two's interaction without speaking.

"Have you met Sae before? He's Rin's older brother."

He said making the brunette mentally face-palm. "I have met him, I'm busy I'll go back to the kitchen."

She said and walked off. This night just couldn't get any worse. They sat down at the dinner table and Mira ended up next to the emo boy. This way both extremely bad and extremely good.

Rin kept glancing at her to make sure she wasn't feeling uncomfortable. Any topic that made her anxious was completely shut down by him. Except for their relationship.

"So I don't really know how to say this but, I'm curious about you two's relationship. I heard you broke up back then, are you back together?"

Mira's mother said as the girl gulped.

The boy next to her suddenly placed his hand on her thigh. Her eyes met his as the faintest smile appeared on his lips. She suddenly felt a lot better, the small things he did for her made her fall for him even more.

"Yes we are."

He answered and took a bite of his food. His mother suspiciously eyed them and said. "Why did you break up in the first place?"

Everyone at the table went silent for a moment. The brunette was looking for the right words to answer. Mirio and Viper awkwardly played with their food while glancing at each other.

Sae's jaw clenched in frustration. He had no intention of letting their parents rude behavior slide like that, but his younger brother replied first.

"I left for blue lock 2 years ago, I thought you knew this mother." He said making the woman turn away in emberrassment.

"We took a small break because of our goals. I went to blue lock to train and Mira focused on her studies, I think It was a good decision to focus on ourselves for a bit."

Rin said and smiled at the elders. The girl beside him was left speechless, she had no clue he could handle tuff situations like that. She couldn't help but smile and held his hand under the table.

With him by her side she felt safe.

The tension slightly disappeared after that, no one dared to bring up that subject again. "Does anyone want some macaroons??"

Mira's dad offered while bringing a big trey of the dessert. The emo boy's mouth almost started watering as she chuckled quietly.

"Rin likes macaroons doesn't he?" Viper asked remembering the time from 2 years ago.

His older brother nodded and spoke for the first time while dinning. "He likes the ones Mira makes, Isn't that right?"

Their parents eyes slightly widen. The boy looked down in emberrassment, his ears turned a bright red color.

"That's my boy, Of course he likes them, they're delicious." His father said and took a big bite with a satisfied hum.

The brunette smiled and offered one to Rin. She thought he would take it from her hand, but he took a bite directly from her hand.

Viper and Mirio squealed in amusement, while Sae almost choked on his wine. He couched a few times as his parents made worried expressions.

"Are you alright Sae?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

He shot a small glare to his brother, to which he replied with a smirk. Mira noticed how their relationship had gotten better after blue lock. I'm glad they worked everything out.

After finishing their meals. The brunette was tasked with washing the dishes. She groaned at first but had no other choice.

As she was cleaning the mugs a teal-eyed male approached her. It was Sae. She glanced at him with a raised brow and waited for him to speak.

"I just wanted to apologize for last time. The things I said weren't very nice. I'm sorry."

He said sounding guilty. She sighed and said. "You don't need to apologize to me. You made up with Rin already, that's all that matters to me."

The bungundy haired male smiled infront of her for the first time. "I'm glad my little brother is in good hands." Sae said and walked away.

I like this Sae better than the one 2 years ago.