T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - F ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

"𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?"

"𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞?"

The two couples stood infront of each other with awkward smiles. Sarah and Karasu along with Mira and Rin were at the movie theatre.

They have been friends for almost a decade yet the whole double date was causing unnecessary tension. They bought some popcorn and coke and went inside.

The place was already pitch black making Karasu trip over a step. The emo boy facepalmed as the girls burst out laughing.

The blonde covered her mouth to stop herself but the ravenette's emberrassed expression made the whole thing priceless.

After taking their designated seats the movie started. Each couple had their own bucket of popcorn to share, although the brunette was sure she could eat one all on her own.

Rin kept glancing at her throughout the movie. The thing was boring as hell and didn't even make any sence. He had no intention of sitting through an entire hour of that nonsence.

So he decided to snooze for a while.

Mira noticed him dozing off and snapped her fingers infront of him. "What are you doing?" She whisper-yelled making him jolt awake.

"What's your problem?"

He replied and angrily shoved his hand in the bucket, after being woken up. The girl scoffed in responce and continued watching the movie.

Meanwhile next to them sat the ideal couple. When thinking of a loving relationship they were the first duo that came to mind.

Karasu learned a few tricks from Otoya the day before. He used the yawning/stretching technique to wrap his hand around her shoulder. Sarah got the hint and snuggled into his chest further.

She kept giggling at his 'tricks', so it seemed like those two were actually enjoying being there.

Back to the other couple again. Rin was completely passed out, lightly snoring while resting his chin on his hand. The brunette huffed while watching him sleep so uncomfortably.

Oh fuck me, I hope you get neck problem, Rin. She thought to herself but still angrily repositioned his head on her shoulder.

Atleast she got to eat all of the popcorn.

The movie was almost done, the boy's eyes opened slightly as he glanced at the girl beside him. Her attention was still focused on the giant screen.