T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ - O ɴ ᴇ

"𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝"

"𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝"

Rin walked into his dorm holding his stuff in his hands. The second he opened the door all the attention was on him. His roommate wasn't the only one in the dorm.

The whole football team was practically there staring at him like they'd seen a ghost. "What the fuck is going on here?" He said catching Karasu's attention who was standing behind him.

"Who's in there?"

The ravenette asked and waved at the guys inside. "Oh hey, Is there a meeting here or something?"

"Dude where the fuck were you, we were looking for you the whole night." Otoya said clearly sounding worried.

Rin scoffed and crossed his arms. "Oh really? Cause last I remember you were the one that disappeared."

The green-streaked boy chuckled awkwardly and changed the subject. "That's besides the point. So where were you two?"

Karasu and the emo boy glanced at each other for a second. Should I tell the truth? Hell nah, I'm not throwing myself under the bus.

"Just stayed with my parents." Rin lied and walked past Otoya into the living room.

"You could've told us where you were staying, Namra said she saw you leaving early." Isagi said and handed him his phone.

The emo boy muttered a small thanks and grabbed it. There were quite a few missed calls, all from his friends. "Are you sure you stayed with your parents?" Reo asked as he turned to the ravenette.

"And where were you?"

Karasu smiled anxiously and thought of an excuse. "Well.. I went with Rin obviously, I was very drunk last night and he offered me a place to stay." He said and looked at the boy for confirmation.

Rin mentally facepalmed at his lie and nodded. Guess I have to play along. Suddenly Chigiri got up with his arms crossed.

"Lies, I saw you disappear at the party and then you magically find Rin and go to his parents' house? Something doesn't add up so just spill everything."

Karasu sighed in defeat and recalled the momeries of last night.

After breaking the glass in his hand, Karasu went to the bathroom. His head was clouded with all sorts of thoughts. The sight of Sarah dancing with random guys was his main reason of concern.