T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ʏ

"𝐀𝐘𝐎?"

"𝐀𝐘𝐎?"

Rin eyes fluttered open as a gentle smell entered his nose. The first thing he saw was the girl he spent the night of his life with. His head was resting on her bare chest, arms tightly wrapped around her figure.

Mira's fingers were tangled up in his dark and messy hair. She played with the strands softly, massaging his scalp. The boy couldn't help but hum at the pleasant feeling.

His eyes finally adjusted to the light as he looked up at her. The brunette's lips tilted upwards into a small smile.

"Morning, pretty boy."

She whispered and ruffled his hair. Rin closed his eyes again, her voice sending shivers down his spine. "You didn't forget last night did you?"

She teased making him bury his head further into her chest. He was basically resting in between her boobs. "No, how could I forget?" He mumbled against her skin and kissed it a few times.

"Are you getting a little too comfortable?"

She said pushing his forehead with her hand. The boy let out a whine, as the girl sat up.

"Hey, don't leave, just stay for 5 more minutes."

He groaned as grabbed her wrist to stop her. Mira sighed and obeyed. She layed back down on the bed as Rin tried kissing her. She covered his mouth leaving him dumbfounded.

"No, no kissing until you brush your teeth."

Rin pouted like a kid and sat up. For some reason she started laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked slightly irritated.

"Take a look at your hair."

He got up with a raised brow and went to her mirror. His face twisted in disgust at the mess on his head. His dark hair was sticking up in the back and wouldn't go back to normal.

"Wha- Is this a fucking braid??"

He almost yelled and glared at the laughing girl. "Sorry, I got a little carried away." She said and grabbed some clothes from her closet.

"Where are you going?"

The boy asked while sitting back down on the bed. They were still both naked and really casual about it. "Gonna take a shower, you can go back to your dorm now."

His face dropped at her words. Was he suppost to walk out in the hall naked? All his clothes were already in the washing machine. "Are you kidding me? Should I walk out naked? And what about your roommate?"