T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ʜ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ

"𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩"

"𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩"

"Sorry I'm gonna use the bathroom." Mira said making the captain nod.

She walked out of the room and headed downstairs. When is he gonna come? Don't tell me he got lost or worse. She thought and sat down on the couch with a sigh.

Guess I'll wait for him here.

After a few minutes at exactly 1:30 Rin walked through the door. He looked like a mess.

His dark hair was messy and was still wet from the rain. His clothes were also soaked which meant he walked around like that for about one hour and a half.

The brunette instantly got off the coach and walked towards him. He watched her movements as she stopped directly infront of him. It looked like he had cooled off and was finally able to think clearly.

He looked at her straight in the eyes, his teal ones showed guilt.

"Mira, I--"

Before he could finish his sentence she hugged him tightly. Rin let out a small gasp as he looked down at the girl who was gripping the fabric of his soaked shirt.

"Let go, You're gonna get sick."

He said as Mira tighened the hug. "Shut your trap. You don't get to talk about getting sick." She said as he gave up.

His hands went to hug her back but he stopped.

"Enjoy the moment while you can, I'm gonna make you regret the things you said." Her threatning voice made him gulp as he suddenly heard her sniffing.

"Are you.. crying?"

"No you moron, I'm sick because of you." She whisper-yelled making him chuckle.

Rin finally gave into the hug wrapping his hands around her back, while she clung onto his torso and burried her face in his chest.

He felt his ears turn hot as he placed one of his hands on her head. "I'm sorry, I'll take any punishment." He said and patted her head.

The brunette scoffed and pushed him away. "You don't deserve my hug and My clothes are all soaked now. Thanks a lot." She said sarcastically and headed upstairs.

The boy playfully rolled his eyes and followed her up the stairs. They said goodbye in the hallway and split ways.