N ɪ ɴ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬"

"𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬"

At dinner the girl who everyone hated at the moment sat down next to Rin. She had noticed him during the game and 'fell in love at first sight'.

"Hey I'm Nina, what's your name?"

She asked with a smile and offered a hand. The boy just stared at it with a bored expression and ignored her. Nina's eye twitched as she chuckled.

"Not much of a talker are you? That's fine, I'm sure you're a great listener." Nina said making him finally turn around.

"What the fuck are you blabbering about? Mind your damn business please." Rin said with annoyance evident in his voice.

"Oooh Feisty, Just my type. So you single?"

Before the boy could answer another from beside him said. "Nope Rin-chan has a girlfriend so back off." Bachira said with a smile.

"But she's not here now is she?"

The girl leaned closer to his ear practically whispering. Karasu and Otoya who had just entered the room made disgusted faces. "Jesus Do I need to call Mira or will you leave him be?"

The green-streaked boy said making Bachira giggle. A small smirk appeared on Rin's face a Nina backed off. "Mira? Oh you mean that girl, She's your girlfriend?"

"Yeah she is."

"Hah, I would've never guessed. You two don't really fit together." She said with teasing smile.

Otoya almost jumped her then and there, thankfully Karasu caught him and the girl made it out of the room alive. "Who does that bitch think she is?"

Bachira said while cracking his knuckles. He would've also thrown hands if she continued talking like that.

At Dinner Nina sat down infront of Rin and kept staring at him. He was annoyed as hell but didn't say anything. The girl even touched his leg with hers.

He made a disgusted expression and glared at her.

She only smiled innocently and continued eating. A few minutes later his 'girlfriend' walked in. Karasu who was sitting next to him gave up his spot for her.

"Here Mira sit down."

The girl raised a brow in suspicion and sat down. Otoya and the ravenette high fived as he sat down next to Sarah. The blonde girl had a smile on her face. "Let me guess Nina tried to sit down next to Rin and you didn't let her?"