T ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐩𝐭

"𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐩𝐭.2"

For some reason the college students were now on a bus, going to the mountains for a trip. It was a fun way to get to know each other, that's what the teachers said anyway.

After 3 hours on the road the bus stopped and they got out to check the place out.

It was a pretty nice forest with a lake nearby. All the students were excited about that.

"Alright everyone, there's a few rules that you must follow. First no sneaking out and going to the lake, Second no alcohol or smoking, Third no sneaking into each other's tents. You each have your own, don't make me send you back home."

The strict teacher said making them nod. All those rules would be broken on day one. They prepared the tents and campfire for the night and even explored a bit of the forest.

"These shoes were not made for hiking, gimme a minute to change."

Sarah said making her friend lean against a tree while crossing her arms. "Hurry up please."

Mira said and glanced at the sunset. "How's your relationship with Rin going?" the blonde said taking her chance, but it didn't go as planned.

Instead of changing expressions the brunette completely ignored ber and walked away.

"You can find your way around the forest alone." She said and joined her 'boyfriend' and the football players.

At 12pm when all the teacher's went to sleep the students starting setting up a fire, along with alcohol and smores. "Alright we have to play truth or dare."  Akari said as they all sat in a circle.

"Akari you go first."

The blue haired girl spun the empty bottle as it landed on Kaiser. The two shy girls in the corner giggled.

"Kaiser I dare you to kiss Mira."

The blonde male smirked and walked over to her. Her bored expression stayed on her face as Rin's intence glare made Kaiser scoff.

"Your boyfriend sure is persistent." He whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. The girls who were more his fans sighed in disappointment.

A few spins later the bottle landed on the emo boy. "Rin truth or dare?" a random guy in the circle said.

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?"

The atmosphere instantly changed as some of the guys like, Otoya, Karasu and Chigiri glared at the dude. Isagi was more surprised at the question.

"Can you not ask questions like that?" Reo asked trying to sound polite, but also to try and calm the situation.

"Why not? It doesn't harm anybody." The guy said smirking confidently.

Even Kaiser chuckled at his behavior.

"No."

Rin replied shortly and finished his can of beer. He got up to leave making sure to glare at the guy in disgust.

He went back to his tent and went to sleep for the night. The next morning as he was gathering firewood he noticed Mira getting approached by Kaiser.

He was curious as to what they were talking about, but It made his blood boil nontheless.

"Mira~ Could I have a moment with you?"

The blonde male said in an optimistic tone. The brunette declined his first 20 offers but he was stubborn. "Alright fine, just stop asking. What do you want?"

"Let's talk somewhere in private."

Kaiser led her to the back of the cabin as she leaned against the wall. He placed both of his hands next to her on the wall trapping her between them.

"Wow what a unique way to flirt, now what do you want?"

She said sarcastically and pushed one of his arms away. The male grinned and stepped back.

"So you got a boyfriend? He's handsome isn't he?"

"Where are you going with this? And yes he is."

"I was just wondering is he really not a virgin?"

She burst out laughing at his question. Kaiser was confused, was his curiosity all that funny?

"How could he be a virgin silly? We do it everyday."

That was a fat lie, but comming from her... not so surprising. "Ah alright, I understand now, But as long as he doesn't find out..."

Before he could finish the girl cut him off by twisting his arm. He winced in pain and left her alone, for the time being.

Today's activities were a lot more intence. At nightfall the students gathered again but this time people minded their business and smoked or drank by themselves.

Mira got a bit carried away and smoked a bit too much. Her eyes were all red and blurry, you can't forget the headache too.

She burried her face in her hands and let out a groan. "I told you not to get too high."

Her lips tilted upwards at the sound of his voice. Rin sat down next to her offering her a bottle of water. "Thanks." She mumbled and continued regretting her decisions.

Eventually she ended up placing her head on his lap. By the time she woke up the boy was...Gone?

She rubbed her eyes and realised half the people were gone. They're probably taking a swim in the lake. The girl thought and decided to return to her tent.

Her ears also started ringing at the same time. Can my headache get any worse?

Before the brunette could reach her tent someone bumped into her and grabbed her shoulders. "You look terrible, come with me."

The voice said as they went into the tent. Just a few seconds later this unknown person smashed his lips against hers. At first she thought it was  the person whom she wanted to kiss most but then realised it was different.

Mira tried pulling away but he held her wrists in place.

She kicked him in the crotch area and stormed off. Just wait until I'm back to normal Kaiser.

She knew it was his doing.

Unfortunately the make out scene was seen by another person, who's heart was burning with rage for some reason...