S ɪ x ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐯𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐧"

"𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐯𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐧"

The next day they left the camp and went back to town. All of them had pretty good experiences and would love to go again, Except for Mira.

She was completely sick and had a mild fever.

Can you guess who's fault it was?

Yes it was Rin, the guy who dropped her in a freezing lake and decided it was a good idea to make out in the cold. It's not like she protested or pushed him away either so it was kinda her fault too.

Either way she skipped classes as well as volleyball practice.

Her lovely roommate refused to get close to her. She was too scared to get sick too, another reason was that the coach would kill her if she skipped practice.

Fortunately for the brunette, the coach didn't mind her skipping because of health issues.

The girl lazily layed on the couch watching Mean girls for the 100th time. The movie never got old and it was perfect to distract her from the hunger.

She was starving, but was laying too comfortablely to get up and get some food.

A notification from her phone made her groan as she rolled off the couch and crawled over to the coffee table.

She returned to her position and checked her messeges.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆👽
15:01

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
You alive?
Should I come over?
I hope you didn't starve to death

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
Who?
How'd u get my number
🤨🤨

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
😶
Do you have amnesia?

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
WHO THE FYCK ARE YOU?!?!?
STALKER BITCH ASSHOLE

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
Alr I give up
Say goodbye to thai food
and mcdonalds

Lᴏᴠᴇ🌷:
NO WAIT DONT GO
I WAS ONLY JOKING
Nah but fr who are you

Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ👽:
ARE YOU THAT STUPID!?!!
IT'S RIN