T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ

"𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝"

"𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝"

She kissed him...

Her hands went to his neck to deepen it, but he roughly pushed her away. He wiped his lips in disgust and stormed off without a word.

He had no time to think about Nina's kiss. That didn't matter right now. He just needed to clear his mind and some fresh air.

This place was suffocating him.

The boy quickly passed Mira at which she furrowed her brows. "Rin? Where are you going?" She asked but didn't get a reply.

The brunette knew something was wrong and ran after him. She called his name a few times but he didn't even react.

Rin ran out of the hotel and continued speed-walking across the street. "HEY WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?!?!"

She finally caught up to him and roughly turned him by the shoulder. His eyes were covered by his messy hair, but she could still see the anger in them.

"What happend?"

She asked this time a lot softer.

No reply. He didn't even look up at her. He couldn't, his anger would go out of control. "Hey are you gonna talk or not?" Mira said growing impatient.

She pushed his shoulder to grab his attention. "Rin--"

"Don't touch me."

His cold voice said making her even more confused. "What's gotten into you? Is this about yesterday? I'm sorry if I don't wanna be in that fake relatioship anymore--"

"So you go and cheat?"

He cut her off. The dark clouds started forming on the night sky.

It was raining.

"What?"

"Oh I'm sorry, it doesn't count as cheating if it was all fake. Is that what you thought? What went on in your mind when you did that?"

"Cheat? What the hell are you talking about?"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, QUIT PLAYING DUMB." He yelled making the bystanders look in their directon.

The girl flinched at his sudden outburst. She still didn't understand what he was talking about.

"Rin, If you just explain everything to me maybe than we can--" The brunette said and tried grabbing both of his shoulders.