E ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ

"𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞"

"𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞"

Karasu threw a harsh punch at his face as he went flying to the staircase. He wobbled on his feet and swung his fists aimlessly.

Meanwhile Otoya held Sarah back so she wouldn't jump in to seperate them. In reality she wouldn't be able to convince them to stop.

The ravenette ended up getting hit in the stomach as Kenji smirked. "I'll make you regret crossing paths with me. Sarsh's Mine, you got that?"

He kicked he boy on the ground in the stomach a few times and posed for the photos.

"Go to hell bastard, You don't deserve her, you fucking cheater." Karasu said with a smirk and pulled Kenji's leg making him also fall.

The crowd's cheers were getting loudet by the second. He kicked the blonde male a few times and got on top of him. He threw countless punches at his face, till it was all bruised and bloody.

Mira sat on the staircase recording the whole thing in 4k. She laughed at the pathetic wuss on the floor. Behind her stood Rin who was fed up with the screams.

"Is this fun enough for you Rin?"

She asked looking back at him with a grin. He scoffed and leaned against the wall. "I'd much rather not watch. He's pathetic."

The blonde girl finally managed to escape Otoya's grasp as she ran to her half-conscious boyfriend. "Kenji??! Kenji? Are you alright? Please answer me."

She said looking like she was about to cry again. Karasu sat on the floor beside him, panting from exhaustion. He felt bad for making her cry, but it felt good to beat him up.

She looked at Kenji with concern till her face turned cold.

Sarah slapped him across the face making a loud noise. Everyone froze in their spots as she stood up. The brunette threw a napkin at her as the blonde wiped her tears, which were fake all along.

The ravenette eyes widen as her 'cheating boyfriend' shrieked in shock. "Why would you do that baby?" He asked trying to hold her hand.

She stepped on his hand and glared at him. "Don't baby me, asshole. I know everything and I knew from the very beginning. Mira if you would."

"You got it."

She pressed a button on the remote as a slideshow of Kenji and all the girls he dated while being in a relationship with Sarah showed up. He was emberrassed to say the least.