T ᴡ ᴏ

"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭"

"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭"

"You never told me your name."

"You mean you never asked." She replied making his cheeks heat uo in emberrassment.

"Sorry about that." He quietly mumbled.

"It's Mira Suzuki. Just call me Mira." She said with a smile and shook his hand. Isagi returned the kind gesture. He placed the food on the table and offered her something to drink.

After politely declining she searched for the bathroom.

"Isagi? Could I wash my hands in your bathroom real quick?"

"Go ahead!"

He yelled from the kitchen as she walked into his very organized room. He managed to unpack everything in one day.

The girl was about to exit his room when she heard voices from the living room. "Oh hey, do you wanna eat?" Isagi said to the unknown person.

The brunette pressed her ear against the door trying to listen in on their conversation. "No, I'm going to my room. don't disturb me"

Oh fucking hell.

Just my luck.

She thought and mentally cursed him out. Damn you Rin, why'd you have to be Isagi's roommate? Mira decided to ignore him and casually walked out.

The emo boy's eyes darted to the sound of the door opening. His face displayed a frawn as his roommate kindly smiled at her.

"Mira, this is my roommate by the way." Isagi said and suddenly noticed the tension in-between them. What's going on? He thought and trying easing things  a bit.

"Rin you should join us."

"No need, you two enjoy your meal." Rin said with a slight bitter tone and went to his room. The girl silently scoffed. Just as arrogant as ever.

She and the dark blue haired boy hung out for a bit till she decided to go back to her dorm. The brunette opened the door only to be greeted by Sarah and Kenji making out on the couch.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance and walked straight to her room. This is getting irritating. Mira put on her headphones to distract herself and pulled out an old sketch book.

She walked into class feeling exhausted. Having spent the whole night drawing and engulfed in music, she didn't get a wink of sleep.