1. The missing 6th year

Y/N had told Sebastian what - or who - she was going up against. As much as he wanted to help her fight against Ranrok, she convinced him to stay behind, to try and act like everything was normal. The last thing anyone needed was for the whole of Hogwarts to start panicking. So, he did what she said. He let her go and fight Ranrok, figuring that Professor Fig was probably with her, so he'd be able to keep her safe.

Hours later, everyone returned to Hogwarts, some more bruised and beaten than others. His worry for Y/N grew worse when he realised that Professor Fig hadn't returned with the other professors. He walked up to Professor Weasley with concern on his face.

"Where's Y/N? Shouldn't she be here with you?" Sebastian asked the exhausted professor.

"She's just fine, Mr. Sallow. She was taken to St. Mungo's. She was injured more than the rest of us." Professor Weasley assured the nervous Slytherin, who seemed to take her words with trust.

———
(3 Months Later)

Christmas had come and gone, and Sebastian and his friends had entered their 6th year of school. During the holidays, Sebastian had asked Professor Weasley for permission to go and visit Y/N, but she rejected him, explaining that her list of injuries was extensive, and she had ended up in a coma that she wouldn't necessarily wake up from. Heartbroken that his girlfriend was so badly injured, he understood and didn't go and see her, but he did write to her.

For the first time in over 3 months, Sebastian intended to go to the Undercroft. Ever since Ominis stopped talking to him, neither of them had visited the Undercroft. Ominis avoided the space, thinking that Sebastian was down there and Sebastian avoided the space thinking that Ominis was down there. After many debates with himself, Sebastian put aside his anger and headed to the Undercroft. If Ominis happened to be there, then he'd simply ignore him, like he had been ignored for months.

SEBASTIAN
When I entered the Undercroft, I was more than pleased to discover the empty space. I had the whole place to myself. I started flicking my wand around, casting random spells. This was something I did often, trying to release the anger I had after having let Y/N fight Ranrok by herself.

Without thinking, I casted Accio, not really caring what flew in my direction. The last thing I expected to fly toward me was a small object. It wasn't a book, or a bag that had coins in it. It was a wand. I chuckled, realising that either Ominis had left his wand here by accident or it belonged to someone else who somehow knew of the Undercroft. I was about to throw it away, but then I started to inspect it, wondering who it actually belonged to. That's when I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. The wand in my hand was Alder wood with a Phoenix feather core, 12 and 1/2 inches and slightly springy. There was only one person I knew who owned a wand exactly like this. Y/N.

Confused and concerned, I rushed out of the Undercroft and searched the castle intending to find Ominis. At this moment, the last thing I wanted was to see Ominis, let alone talk to him, but having found Y/N's wand in the Undercroft, Ominis would surely care, since he never stopped talking to Y/N.

———
(Clagmar Coast)

Y/N
You had no idea how long you'd been walking for. When you first woke up in a field of grass, you checked your clothing and noticed how bruised and beaten you looked. Your robe was ripped and your clothes were torn. You hoped to find something inside the pockets of your clothes, but you were out of luck. Whatever had happened to you, there was nothing left. Every step you took in whatever direction, it felt like you had bashed your head against many stone walls. You could feel your head and how heavy it was. You had no concept of time, and you were sure that if you didn't eat or drink something soon, you would die. You were cold, wet and you had no idea where you were.

Your hopes of safety got better when you saw a fire in the distance. A fire meant that someone was nearby, help was nearby. You had barely any energy, but you used it to run as fast as your feet could carry you toward the fire. As the fire became clearer to see, you were overjoyed to see that you had stumbled onto a village. There were at least 5 different houses, a vendor of some sort and people walking out. It was still daytime, so you didn't expect people to be in their houses.

You cautiously made your way into the middle of the village. All you wanted was something to eat or drink and possibly some new and warm clothes.

"Oh my! What in Merlin's name happened to you?!" A woman rushed up to you, immediately helping you to her home.

"I- I don't know." You admitted. You had no idea what exactly happened to you, or why you woke up in the middle of a field with torn clothes and various injuries.

"Come in, my dear. You're freezing!" She gasped. Within moments, she sat you down near the fireplace within her home.

"You look worse for wear. We'll get you some nice warm clothes. Are you hungry, or thirsty?" She asked.

"I- I am..." You exhaled, nodding.

"Alright. Give me a moment." She smiled. Within a few minutes, you had changed into a new clothes that definitely felt warmer. The nice woman handed you a nice warm cup of tea and gave you two sandwiches.

"My name is Matilda Nermin. You can call me Tilly." The woman introduced herself.

"It's lovely to meet you, Tilly. I'm-" You stopped talking. You thought for a moment, but your name was completely unknown to you. You had no recollection of your name or anything about yourself.

"I don't know who I am." You shook your head, confused.

"Oh, my dear girl. Don't tell me someone casted Obliviate on you!" She gasped.

"I- I don't think so." You weren't sure. You had no idea why you couldn't remember a single thing about yourself.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I found you with a Hogwarts House robe, so we at least know that you're a student there." She smiled.

You reached over to your nicely folded torn clothes and picked up your robe, seeing the maroon red colour on the inside and the animal on the front pocket.

"What house is this?" You asked, holding it up so that the woman could see.

"That house is Gryffindor, which tells me that you're a Gryffindor." She smiled.

"Now, I'm happy to let you stay here for the rest of today and tonight. Tomorrow, we can hopefully get you back to Hogwarts." Tilly nodded.