13. Beating Mr. Weasley

Y/N and Sebastian's first night as boyfriend and girlfriend was eventful...to say the least. From 6:50 PM to 5 AM, they spent all their time in the Undercroft. Sebastian had taken a potion from his bedside table that he had bought a few weeks back and their night became intimate. Neither student headed back to their common room until 5 AM, which was tricky. Both of them were tired and slightly sore from the activities they had participated in. So, just before they left the Undercroft, Sebastian had to teach Y/N the Disillusionment spell.

As he told her what the spell was, Sebastian was reminded of the first time they ever snuck around together.

Sebastian and Y/N stood at the top of the staircase in Central Hall, looking down at the entrances to the library.

"There's a spell you should know. The Disillusionment charm. Good for getting places you're not supposed to be. Cast it, and you'll appear as little more than a trick of the light. Just as long as you keep your distance and stay quiet." Sebastian explained.

"You mean, I'll actually be able to turn invisible?" Y/N asked, surprised.

"Something like that. It's not as fool-proof as a cloak, but those are expensive, and spells...spells are free." Sebastian smirked, shrugging his shoulders as he glanced at Y/N.

She mimicked his wand movements and confidently whispered the spell. Within minutes, she was somewhat invisible to Sebastian, watching as he casted the spell as well.

Y/N caught on quickly and casted the spell with ease, allowing her and Sebastian to leave the Undercroft without arousing suspicion. It may have been Saturday morning, but the teachers and prefects were still strict about rules when it came to curfews and roaming around Hogwarts early.

Before they went their separate ways, Sebastian pulled Y/N under one of the staircases, away from any possibly prying eyes.

"How about you meet me outside near Professor Kogawa's office at 8 AM? Maybe we can spend the day roaming around Hogsmeade or the surrounding regions of Hogwarts?" Sebastian questioned.

"Sounds lovely. See you at 8 AM." Y/N nodded, placing a chaste kiss on his lips before quietly leaving his grasp to head back to her common room.

At 8 AM, both Sebastian and Y/N were standing outside the castle. Some students were inside the castle, some were outside, some were in Hogsmeade. They spent the whole day in Hogsmeade, spending a while in each shop. As for Sunday, it was a quiet day. Sebastian and Y/N stayed in the Undercroft for most of the day, just enjoying each other's company.

———

Monday had come around again and Sebastian was excited. He had asked Y/N for permission and she had no objections, so Sebastian's plan to flaunt their relationship was a go. They both had Defence Against the Dark Arts class at 8:30 AM. By 7:35, Sebastian had waited patiently outside Y/N's common room, watching as she adjusted her tie.

All eyes were on her and Sebastian as they walked through the halls of Hogwarts, heading toward the Great Hall. It wasn't unusual for the pair to walk through the halls together. It was the fact that they were holding hands that caught everyone's attention. While Y/N blushed and only focused on making it to breakfast, Sebastian was more than happy to look around at all the boys who wanted to be him (holding hands with Y/N) and all the girls who wanted be with him.

Natty and Poppy were excited for the seemingly new couple and as usual, Ominis had no opinion about his two friends dating.

There was one person who was enraged by this sudden change. Garreth. He walked through the halls of Hogwarts, listening to gossiping students who had picked up on the blossoming relationship between Y/N and Sebastian. He had overheard one of the gossiping students and almost dropped his books. He couldn't believe it - he refused to believe it. It wasn't until he stepped foot into the Great Hall that his anger became visible to anyone who looked at his face. He watched with disgust as Sebastian and Y/N held hands above the table for anyone to see. He would lean close to her and whisper, placing gentle kisses on her hand. The whole situation made Garreth want to punch the ever-living shit out of Sebastian. He couldn't believe that Sebastian had snaked his way into Y/N's heart.

Right there and then, he wanted to walk up to Sebastian and punch him, but he didn't. The last thing he needed was another detention.

Luckily for him, they had their first lesson - Defence Against the Dark Arts - at 8:30, so maybe, he had found a way to get his revenge and show his anger while...safely duelling in class.

Professor Hecat stood in front of the class, her wand in her hand.

"Today will be a practical class. You'll all be duelling. Last year, I asked that you use only your basic cast, Levioso and Protego during duelling. This time around, since you're all a year older, we're going to add a spell or two more to your duelling challenges. You are allowed to use Levioso, Protego and your basic cast as normal, but your additional spells include Accio, Flipendo and Depulso. You'll pick your duelling partner. The last student standing will earn 15 points for their house." Professor Hecat explained.

"Who would like to go first?" Professor Hecat asked, watching as everyone looked around at each other.

"I will." Garreth smiled, speaking up. He stood forward, crossing his arms.

"Thank you for volunteering, Garreth. Who would you like to go up against?" Professor Hecat asked.

Everyone assumed that he'd choose someone like Leander, or Natty, or Y/N.

"Sebastian." Garreth turned to the Slytherin boy, who looked back at him, shocked.

"Very well. Mr. Sallow, Mr. Weasley, take your sides." Professor Hecat nodded, watching as both boys stood at either end of the carpet. Within a minute, the carpet lifted, forcing Sebastian and Garreth's duel to stand out more than normal.

"Remember, use only the three force spells, Levioso, Protego and your basic cast." Professor Hecat warned.

"Ready...set...duel!" Professor Hecat called out.

Without warning, Garreth started the duel and he started strong. Sebastian only got in one shot before Garreth started fighting back real hard.

"Accio!" Garreth called out, using his wand to pull Sebastian closer to him. Sebastian felt dizzy from all the movement he was involuntarily experiencing. In between him trying not to vomit, he could see the anger and smug look on Garreth's face.

"Flipendo! Depulso!" Garreth exclaimed, sending Sebastian not only backward, but flipping all over the place.

While Sebastian was flipping around, he could feel the sting of each and every basic cast that Garreth shot his way. This was no normal duel and Sebastian knew that.

"Levioso!" Garreth watched as Sebastian didn't fall to the ground. Instead he floated above the podium, still being hit by every basic cast that Garreth aimed at him.

After a few minutes, neither student had fallen off the podium, so the duel was over. Professor Hecat lowered the podium to the ground, expecting both boys to stop the duel. Instead, Garreth kept going. He kept aiming his basic casts at Sebastian, who at this point was out of breath and very tired. He was on the floor by this point, trying - but failing - to protect himself from the casts that Garreth was aiming at him.

"Mr. Weasley!" Professor Hecat gasped when Garreth dropped his wand and moved closer to the Slytherin boy, beginning to physically beat the shit out of Sebastian.

"Depulso!" Professor Hecat yelled, forcing Garreth off Sebastian, who was now coughing. His nose was red and everyone could tell that his nose was about to start bleeding.

By the time Y/N worriedly rushed to Sebastian's side, his nose was bleeding, he had a large bruise forming on his cheek and a black eye that was surely going to get worse in a few hours.

"50 points from Gryffindor and a detention for Mr. Weasley." Professor Hecat shook her head, looking very angry and disappointed at the red-headed student who shook his hand, which was now in pain from actually attacking Sebastian.

Garreth angrily picked up his wand, watching with a look of anger on his face as Sebastian was guided out of the classroom with Y/N. Her left hand held his while her right hand rested on his upper-back. She shot a look of fear toward Garreth, who immediately dropped the angry look on his face. While he was happy that he got to show Sebastian his real feelings, he also forgot that now that they were dating, Y/N was more protective of Sebastian and in turn, she was hurt by the fact that her friend had seriously hurt her boyfriend.