17. The lying continues

The last thing Ominis ever thought he would do is watch over his best friend's girlfriend while she was under the effects of the wizarding world's strongest and most dangerous love potion. He sat on the couch, Y/N remaining nearby as she did things to herself that should only be heard by Sebastian.

The moaning and groaning became too intense and weird for Ominis to keep listening, so, without a second thought, Ominis aimed his wand in her general direction and exhaled.

"Silencio." Ominis spoke the charm.

He was glad to finally have found a use for the Silencio spell, as he was forced to listen to the moans and groans escaping from Y/N's mouth as she did things to herself while calling out Sebastian's name - much to Ominis' chagrin.

Now, he heard silence. He guaranteed that while she may not have been able to vocalise noises, she was still going. It only made him glad that he was blind, which meant that he didn't have to see and now hear what she was doing to herself - no doubt with Sebastian's image in her head.

———

Y/N
When you woke up on the couch in the Undercroft, your head was pounding and you had no idea how you ended up there. It didn't help that the lower part of your body was incredibly sore. Trying to stand up was awful, as you felt your lower half tingle. Every step you took ended with pain and you didn't know why or how.

The last thing you remembered was taking a long sip of the butterbeer that Garreth had bought you. Then, it all goes dark.

Glancing around the Undercroft, you were shocked to see that you were alone, at least until you heard footsteps entering.

"O- Ominis?" You asked, confused.

"Y/N, you're awake. Thank Merlin." Ominis held his wand up and guided himself to you, handing you some food. He sat down and started writing something down on a piece of paper. You let him send it off somewhere before he came back.

"W- What time was it?" You sat down, eyeing your food.

"Lunch time." Ominis exhaled.

"How long have I been out?" You stared at him.

"You've been under the influence of the Amortentia potion for just under 24 hours." Ominis revealed.

"Amortentia?" You questioned.

"Yes. The wizarding world's most powerful and dangerous love potion." Ominis exhaled.

"Oh, Merlin. That explains why my body hurts..." You almost gagged.

"Let's just say that Silencio had to be used." Ominis rolled his eyes.

"Silencio?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"A silencing charm." Ominis informed you.

"I'm so sorry, Ominis. I apologise if you had to hear anything...inappropriate." You shook your head, giving Ominis a small hug.

"Once I used Silencio on you, the time passed by rather quickly." Ominis smiled.

SEBASTIAN
23 hours and 10 minutes. That's how long I had waited to see Y/N. Ominis kept me updated on her behaviour and I had to say, I was incredibly sad and jealous that I wasn't there to fulfil her passion.

Just before lunch, I raced back to my sleeping quarters, placing my books down on my bed. As I walked out of the Slytherin common room, an owl dropped a letter in my hands, and I knew instantly who it was from and what it was about. I didn't even bother reading it. I stuffed the letter into my robe and raced to the Undercroft.

The moment I stepped onto the cold stone floor of the Undercroft, I saw her face. Her beautiful face.

"Sebastian!" She ran up and practically leaped onto me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist. Her head buried into my neck.

"I missed you too, my love." I smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead. She let me go and loosened her grip on my body, her feet now touching the floor. She placed a passionate kiss on my lips, which I was happy to return.

"Ominis, you're free to leave now. I'm gonna take Y/N back to her common room, and I'll get Natty to keep an eye on her." I held Y/N in my arms, her head on my shoulder.

"Please, talk to her." Ominis whispered to me, making sure that Y/N didn't hear him.

I nodded, understanding. Ominis left the Undercroft, Y/N and I leaving shortly after.

As we walked around the castle, slowly making our way to the Gryffindor common room, I held Y/N's hand. I didn't want to let her go. I had to stay away from her for 24 hours, and now that the timeframe was over, I wanted nothing more than to fulfil all of those dirty scenarios that she might have imagined in her head, but I wanted to let her relax first. I wanted to let her rest, so that she could go back to normal without feeling sore or exhausted.

We reached the Grand Staircase, continuing to make our way to Y/N's common room. I couldn't help but glance down at my beautiful - yet tired looking - girlfriend. She yawned a few times, so I figured that getting her to bed would be the best idea. I knew that I needed to tell her everything, like I had promised Ominis, but I felt bad just springing it all on her, especially when she seemed very tired. So, if I was going to tell her, I wanted to wait until she was well rested.