2. Back at Hogwarts

Blank. That's the only word that could possibly describe Y/N's sleep last night. She couldn't dream. She didn't remember anything about herself or her life, so how could she possibly dream?

Y/N slept on Tilly's couch that night, using a warm blanket that she was more than happy to lend her. She closed her eyes and nothing. She was met with darkness.

The next morning, Y/N was up bright and early, mainly because trying to sleep was useless. Tilly made both of them breakfast and right on 10 AM, Y/N and Tilly began their journey to Hogwarts. Admittedly, Y/N was nervous. She had no clue as to how the day was going to turn out.

———

As for Sebastian, he was concerned. If Y/N had been at St. Mungo's for the past 3 months, surely either she or one of the professors would have kept her wand safe. Finding it in the Undercroft was weird enough for Sebastian as it was. As he expected, Ominis refused to talk to him, but the moment he mentioned finding Y/N's wand in the Undercroft, Ominis became very talkative.

Both Slytherin boys hastily walked to Professor Weasley's classroom.

"Mr. Sallow, Mr. Gaunt. What can I do for you two today?" Professor Weasley asked, a smile on her face.

"I found this laying on the floor within the castle." Sebastian gently rested Y/N's wand on her desk, purposefully leaving out where he actually found it.

"Oh my. Has one of the 1st years lost their wand?" She asked.

"This isn't some 1st year's wand. This is Y/N's wand." Ominis exhaled.

"Well, thank you both for finding it. I'll have it sent to St. Mungo's immediately." She nodded.

"That's the thing, Professor. Neither of us think that she's at St. Mungo's." Sebastian shook his head.

"What are you talking about? Of course she's at St. Mungo's. She was badly injured and the school's hospital wing wouldn't have been able to provide Y/N with the help she needed." Professor Weasley gasped.

"We can apparate there right now and see for ourselves." Sebastian suggested.

"If it'll put your mind at ease, then we shall go there right now." Professor Weasley sighed, putting her hands on Sebastian and Ominis' shoulders.

Within minutes, Professor Weasley, Sebastian and Ominis were no longer standing inside the Transfiguration Classroom. Instead, they stood just outside St. Mungo's hospital.

They all walked inside, heading straight for the receptionist.

"Welcome to St. Mungo's hospital. Which Wizard or Witch are you here to see?" The receptionist smiled.

"Y/N Y/L/N, please." Sebastian spoke.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't see that name on any of our lists." She shrugged her shoulders before getting back to her work.

Sebastian, Ominis and Professor Weasley walked out of the hospital, confused.

"If she's not here, then where is she?" Sebastian asked, now more concerned than before.

———
(At Hogwarts, Half A Day Later)

Y/N
Half a day had passed. You and Tilly stood at the entrance to Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You had a bag closely held to your back which contained your ripped and torn clothing.

You and Tilly walked inside the castle, one of the students greeting you both.

"Hi, can I help you both?" She smiled.

"Is the Headmaster available?" Tilly asked, looking around.

"He's in the library. Down the staircases and straight ahead, past the enchanted fountain." The girl smiled before walking off.

You and Tilly followed the girl's instructions, eventually arriving at the library. They made their way down the stairs and through the left door, being greeted to the sight of the Headmaster.

"Are you the Headmaster?" Tilly asked, getting the man's attention.

"Yes, I am. How can I help you two?" The Headmaster asked, nodding.

"My name is Matilda Nermin. I've come from Clagmar Coast. I found this young lady yesterday in my village. She was badly beaten and her clothes were torn. It looked like she had been wandering around aimlessly for ages. Unfortunately I don't know her name, but I found her wearing a Gryffindor robe." Tilly explained.

"Thank you for returning her here. You will be compensated for your kindness." The Headmaster smiled.

Tilly walked off, leaving you with the Headmaster.

"Miss Y/L/N, are you okay?" The Headmaster asked, looking at you.

"I think so. I don't know how long I had been wandering for. I don't remember my name or how I ended up in Clagmar Coast." You admitted, exhaling.

"Well, we can figure those details out later. For now, I'll have one of your classmates show you back to your common room and we'll get you a new robe. Miss Onai, please take Y/N to your common room to get a new robe." The Headmaster got the attention of one of the other students.

"Certainly Headmaster." She nodded, beginning to guide you away from the library.

Y/N Y/L/N. It wasn't much information for you. But at least you now knew your name.

"Hi, I'm Natsai Onai. You can call me Natty. I'm a fellow Gryffindor." She smiled, shaking your hand.