21. Secrets of Mr. Sallow

Ominis had noticed the calmness between Sebastian and Y/N. At first, he assumed that maybe they had been taking a break from each other. But, when he heard them kissing near the Viaduct Courtyard, he realised that Sebastian hadn't yet told Y/N everything, which annoyed him.

Carefully making his way through the castle, he found Sebastian and Y/N talking about one of their classes.

"You two, with me. Now." Ominis tensed up, sensing the confusion on their faces.

"Ominis? What's going on?" Y/N asked, unsure.

"We're going to the Undercroft." Ominis exhaled, feeling Y/N's hand hold his arm, guiding him.

Y/N, Ominis and Sebastian made it to the Undercroft, but Ominis quickly shut the gate, locking both Sebastian and Y/N inside.

"Ominis! What are you doing?!" Sebastian bashed his hands against the gate.

"I'm allowing you and Y/N to talk. Do not doubt me, Sebastian. You have a lot of explaining to do." Ominis warned Sebastian, who exhaled.

"Neither of you are leaving the Undercroft until Sebastian tells the truth. I'll come back for your both later." Ominis informed the pair before walking off.

Y/N
You watched in confusion as Ominis walked off.

"Sebastian? What is Ominis talking about?" You asked, confused.

"There are...things that I haven't told you. And I- I didn't tell you because I was afraid. I was afraid that if I told you, you'd hate me." Sebastian exhaled, sitting down. You sat down next to him, your hands holding his.

"Well, you might want to start talking, Sebastian. We're not leaving the Undercroft until you do." You exhaled, slightly chuckling.

"Alright. What I am about to tell you, some of it came from you, but most of it happened after I met you." Sebastian warned.

"Sure." You nodded, leaning back, getting ready.

Sebastian exhaled, clearly trying to find the best place to start.

"You told me that...at the beginning of last year, you, Professor Fig and a man named George Osric were in a carriage being led by Thestrals. George was accompanying you and Professor Fig to Hogwarts." Sebastian started.

What you didn't expect, when Sebastian started talking, was for those memories to flash in your brain.

"That symbol-" Professor Fig held a cylinder in his hands, a weird symbol on it.

"What's that glow?" You asked, confused.

"I don't see a glow." Professor Fig furrowed his eyebrows, confused as he turned the cylinder.

"Nor do I." George looked between you and Professor Fig.

The glow became more prominent as soon as Professor Fig handed the cylinder to you. Soon enough, the cylinder opened, revealing a key with the same shape of the symbol.

"Merlin's beard! How'd you-?" George gasped, shocked. You attempted to take the key out, but Professor Fig stopped you.

"Wait! We do not know what-" Before Professor Fig could continue, the carriage broke in half. A dragon flew angrily behind them, the half of the carriage with George inside in the dragon's mouth. Within seconds, the dragon closed his mouth confirming George's death.

"When you arrived at Hogwarts, you actually got me out of a detention when Professor Weasley asked me to escort you to Hogsmeade for your first time there." Sebastian continued, almost smiling.