3. After 3 months

The walk to the Gryffindor common room was weird...to say the least. Clearly this place was supposed to be a familiar to Y/N, yet, no matter how hard she tried, nothing came to mind about why she knew this place.

Natty knew something was wrong. She had known Y/N for a year. They had saved Archie Bickel together and fought to take down Harlow, yet, in the span of 3 months, Y/N didn't know who she was or anything about her life. Natty didn't want to pressure Y/N into making herself remember, so she left it. For now, she would pretend like everything was normal. One thing she was worried about though, was the reaction that certain students might show when finding out that Y/N didn't have her memory.

She decided to leave Y/N alone to get changed. She wanted Y/N to have some peace and quiet for a little while before she was thrown back into life as a witch attending Hogwarts. Natty searched the school for Professor Weasley. If anyone knew where she'd be able to find Sebastian and Ominis, it was Professor Weasley.

Natty smiled when she caught Professor Weasley only a few feet away from her classroom.

"Professor Weasley, hi. Can you please tell me where I might find Sebastian and Ominis?" Natty asked.

"I think I saw them entering the library. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Uh, Y/N is back. A woman came all the way from Clagmar Coast. She found Y/N in her village. She was badly beaten and her clothes were torn. According to the woman, it looked like she had been wandering around aimlessly for ages. The only way she identified Y/N was by her Gryffindor robe." Natty explained, seeing the shocked look on Professor Weasley's face.

"Well, I'm glad that she's back. Where is she?" Professor Weasley asked.

"She's currently in the Gryffindor common room. But...there's uh, something else you should know." Natty exhaled, trying to find the appropriate words.

"What else is there, Miss Onai?" Professor Weasley asked.

"She has no memory, Professor. She doesn't remember her name, or anything about herself. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't remember anything about last year." Natty shook her head.

———

Y/N had finished getting changed and was now roaming the castle, looking for Natty or a teacher who knew where she was supposed to be or what she was supposed to be doing.

Weirdly enough, people kept walking up to her and congratulating her and thanking her. Why? She had no idea.

She stopped walking when she reached a giant hall. There were 4 long tables with other students either eating, studying or both. She felt a bit overwhelmed. That's when she heard her name.

"Y/N! Thank Merlin you're okay!" It was a male speaking her name. She turned to the source of the sound and was suddenly lifted into the air by the teen. She felt arms tightly wrap around her torso as her feet lifted off the ground.

"Oops. Sorry. You must still be injured. Silly me." The teen chuckled, putting her down. She stumbled for a moment, very confused as to what just happened and who had been talking to her.

With the most genuine look of confusion, Y/N stared at the slightly freckled teen and his blond friend. She tried to figure out who had just hugged her, but she had no luck.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Y/N asked. She watched as the teen's face dropped. He started laughing, as if someone had told him a really good joke. When she didn't change her look of confusion, he immediately stopped laughing.

Natty spotted Y/N talking to Ominis and Sebastian, and based off the heartbroken look on Sebastian's face, he had just found out that Y/N didn't know who he was. Natty quickly ran over to the trio, gently placing her arms around Y/N, who relaxed at the sight of a familiar face.

"I'll explain, I promise. You and Ominis meet me in the Viaduct Courtyard in 15 minutes." Natty spoke to the two teens as she gently guided Y/N away.

Y/N ended up in the care of Professor Weasley while Natty headed to the Viaduct Courtyard. She could only imagine how Sebastian and Ominis were feeling, considering Sebastian was her boyfriend and Ominis had become a really close friend of Y/N's.

She spotted the two teens standing near one of the stone pillars. Ominis was leaning against the pillar while Sebastian paced around, clearly upset.

"I hear footsteps. Natty, is that you?" Ominis asked.

"Yes. She's here." Sebastian exhaled.

"I can sense the tension here. Can we please focus on Y/N and her apparently missing memories?" Ominis sighed.

"Okay, Natty. Tell us everything you know. Don't spare a single detail." Sebastian looked at Natty, who exhaled, ready to tell them.

Natty told them everything. She told them about the woman who showed up with Y/N. She told them about how the woman found Y/N. After 10 minutes, both Sebastian and Ominis were caught up.

"So, Y/N ends up in Clagmar Coast with no memories. She doesn't remember who she is or how she ended up there." Ominis pondered.

"I'm no expert, but Y/N's sudden loss of memories could be worse. It might not just be her name and the past 3 months. She might not remember the past year or years of her life." Natty shook her head.

"W- Wait, you're telling me that Y/N might not remember me, but she might not even remember everything we've been through?" Sebastian croaked out. He was close to breaking down. He had worked too hard to build a relationship, just for it to fall apart due to memory loss.

"I don't know." Natty exhaled.

"Sebastian, don't forget that a spell might have been the cause of Y/N's memory loss. If that's the case, we can hope that maybe there's a way to reverse it." Ominis was optimistic. Unlike Sebastian, he wasn't willing to only see the negative side of the situation.

"Ominis, as much as I appreciate your optimism, all I care about is the fact that my girlfriend doesn't know who I am." Sebastian rolled his eyes.