1.

Y/n's pov:

"Will you please marry me?"raising my eyebrow at the person sitting in front of me,i tilt my head. "Get out"as a smile spreads across my face.

Moments earlier:
"Any new patients?"i ask the nurse as she walks beside me with a file in her hands. "Yes ma'am,a patient named jeon jungkook has been waiting for you in your room,all the other patients have appointment for later"nodding at her after taking out the stethoscope from my ears.

"You can go now,i'll call you when the other patients will get here"and she goes away as i make my way towards my room.

Opening the door,i'm met with a person whose back was facing me. Not gonna lie his back was pretty muscular. Narrowing my eyes i walk over to my desk,as i take a look of his face and my eyebrow raises slightly when i see him already looking up at me.

I sit on my chair,adjusting myself and then putting my gaze back on him. "How can i help you?"with a polite professional smile on my face,i speak out the words.

He just looks at me and leans in a little. "Will you please marry me?"raising my eyebrows at him,i tilt my head a little,in alot of confusion. "Get out"as a smile spreads across my face.

He narrows his eyes honey brown at me,passing a hand through his thick black silky locks. "I'm serious" "so am i"he pokes his inner cheek with his tongue which was pretty hot not gonna lie.

He was getting frustated for some reason and i was enjoying it,because a sudden marriage proposal oit of nowhere is surely creepy. A sudden marriage proposal did kinda surprise me i'll admit.

"Why do you wanna marry me though?"i lean back on the chair getting more comfortable at my place as i focus my stare at him,studying his pretty god gifted features."i know what you do behind this act of a doctor y/n"my hands travel down to the drawer,opening it and grabbing the knife.

He chuckles noticing my gestures. "You don't need to grab the knife y/n,i'm not going to threat you about anything. I've some other intentions with you"he seems like a pretty clever guy.

I wonder what he has for me. I cross my arms after taking out the knife from the drawer and putting it onto the table. He looks at it and then me. "Depends on your intentions whether this knife will slice open your neck or not"

He sighs,closing his eyes for some seconds and then opening them back,looking directly into my eyes but this time,more intensely. Interesting. "I know you go around killing people at night y/n,i've seen you doing it and i'm not complaning about it"i twirl around the knife on the table,eyes on it.

"And?"my eyes travel to his. "I want you to kill some people for me"the knife drops on the table the moment these words leave his pretty mouth.

I laugh,in surprise. "You want me to kill for you?"he nods with such seriousness that it made me even more intetested in him. Such a mysterious personality huh? "And what makes you think that i'll kill for you? And even if i do? What advantage would i get jungkook?"his eyes never leave me when he smirks,doing something to my insides. "Kill for me and i'll do anything for you"i reply to his words with a wide smirk.

"Such big words jungkook,you really think you'll do anything i'll ask you to? I'm not a normal person and i think you know it perfectly"my words didn't have much effect on him when i saw him leaning back on the chair.