16.

Y/n's pov:
I reach downstairs in the morning,wanting to help Mrs Jeon in making breakfast. Tying my hair in a loose bun I greet her as she turns around with a huge smile. "Oh good morning sweetheart,you could have slept a little longer"i chuckle grabbing the frying pan from the counter and putting it on the stove.

"I can't sleep till very late in the morning Mrs Jeon,i feel like it's the most unhealthiest thing i could do to myself"apart from loving your son. I ask her where was the bread since i was going to make friench toast and she points towards the fridge. "You're such a sophisticated woman y/n and i really love that about you"

We both laugh and chit chat each other while preparing breakfast and honestly,it felt really nice. She was such a nice woman with such a positive thinking. I was glad that she had accepted me as her son's wife without any objections. But one thing that bothers me is how's she gonna react when she gets to know that all of this is just an act to kill her son's bullies.

The breakfast was ready when i heard footsteps approaching down the stairs and i see jungkook standing at the front,ruffling his hair with a big yawn captivating his mouth. I chuckle with Mrs Jeon making him open his eyes in surprise. "What are you two doing up so early?"

And again we exchange smiles with each other at his dumbness. "Well,someome had to make breakfast for the good for nothing guys that were sleeping in this house hm? So we thought that we should do it"he looks at me with an awkard smile plastered on his face,i just ruffle his hair passing beside him.

"Mrs Jeon? By any chance,do you have a blower in the house?"she and her son both look towards me in utmost confusion. "Yes sweetheart but why?"and a devilish smirk captures my lips.

I enter mingyu's room and turn on the switch for the blower,putting it right above his face. He gets up in a state of panic,like his soul was being snatched making him fall down the bed. "What the hell is wrong with you woman?!"i turn off the blower and blow at the tip of it,smirking mischievously.

"I'm a creative person gyu and so this was one creative way of waking you up with only minimum effort required"he just heaves out a sigh of annoyance knowing that it wasn't the end of the world but just my crazy brain. "I was gonna have a heart attack you know? I could have died just now"

Letting out a scoff,i open the door to leave. "Creatures like you don't die off that easily,come out breakfast's ready"and i close the door behind me. He gets up and makes his way to the bathroom to wash his face,shaking his head. Damn that woman is just mad crazy.

"You woke him up with the blower? Seriously?"jungkook asks as i put down the blower back at where it was and nod,taking a seat opposite to him on the dining table. "He woke up in just seconds jungkook"he laughs shaking his head. I noticed that hansol wasn't anywhere around which was concerning.

"Where's hansol?"i ask,eues searching around making jungkook groan. "He eats in his room or with mom,alone. He's not that much of an extrovert,so yeah"Mrs Jeon was feeding chaewon so i was worried about hansol not having breakfast on time,poor boy must be hungry.

Mingyu comes out of the room and sits beside me,skeptically glancing at me. I see jungkook poking his inner cheek which was my source of amuse. He gets jealous whenever he sees mingyu near me. I get the tray and start serving mingyu,surprising him.

He looks at me in surprise and i just smile at him. "Have you mixed poison in this? Please tell me honestly y/n"poor guy was traumatized from earlier.

"Oh no pretty boy,why would i poison you?"i side eye jungkook and he was already digging mingyu's grave in his mind. I'm a great mind reader too i guess. "Jungkook what's wrong?"Mrs Jeon asks coming out from chaewon's room and he just shakes his head,as my self satisfied smirk widens.