9.

Y/n's pov:
Red trembles in jungkook's arms as he dries her with a towel and i just stare at them,with eyes of a thief. We both don't speak anything but just sit in a heavy silence as red rests in jungkook's hands.

He puts her down on the floor and she walks towards her little space and settles down in her mini bed which i brought for her. Our eyes meet and he just sighs after a few seconds. "Why did you do this principessa? What happened to you all of a sudden?"

I steal away the eye contact from him,shivering due to being wet by running in the heavy rain behind jungkook for hours. "Tell me y/n"his voice gave me even more chills down my spine and i was searching for a valid answer to give him. "Why did you do it to that poor creature?"

"I knew the relation between you and cats in the past jungkook"i finally look into his eyes,which were now a little bit wider,filled with surprise and amounts of shock. "And so i didn't want you to get reminded about all those memories again so i thought that maybe i should kic-" "did mingyu tell you all of this?"

We both again find each other's eyes and just fall silent. "Yeah"he only shakes his head while i try to calm myself down. I felt like a criminal. Felt like a very shit person. Maybe I was. "Look y/n,if i had any problem with red i would have not let you keep it but since we kept her,there was no need for you to throw her out like that just because of my fucked up past"

My hands curl into into a fist placed onto the table. "That would have been a torture for you jungkook it's not easy to see the thing that you have horrific memories with in the past just casually walking around the house,it feels like an absolute punishment"

He just smiles softly at my reaction,and my eyes search his face with prominent confusion smeared on it. "It's not that hard too y/n moreover red wasn't the cat whose meat i ate okay? Giving someone a home and then kicking them out of it is not fair in anyway is what i'm trying to make you understand"

I was listening to his words which were adding more and more to my guilt and for some odd reason,i was becoming lightheaded at the same time. I grab my forehead as i hear jungkook calling my name with a gentle yet shrill voice and a strong wave of dizziness hits me.

My head was going to hit the table but jungkook runs up towards me and puts his hand onto the table so that my forehead lands on his hand. He holds me as i groan in pain.

"My head's killing me"i whisper as jungkook lifts my head up and pats my cheeks lightly. "You're soaking wet because of the rain for godsake,you're burning"he places my head gently onto the cushion,grabbing it from the couch and runs to get water and medicine.

He feeds me the medicine and walks me to my room,tucking me to bed. "Don't go to work tomorrow okay? You need rest"and he turns off the lights,leaving me alone in my room as i open my eyes slowly through the throbbing pain in my head and staring at the dark ceiling of my room.

The next morning,after a very painful night jungkook walks up to my room and knocks on it. "Y/n?"no response. He knocks again but again no response. He opens the door and sees no one. He checks the bathroom but i wasn't there too.

He walks to the kitchen ruffling his hair and sighs in disappointment seeing ready made food on the table with a little note from me that said sorry for last night,i'm fine thanks :).

"And you expect me to freaking believe that"he was angry. Angry that i didn't listen to him and went to work. She needed rest for godsake. What do i do about her,also last night's incident...i seriously don't know what goes in her mind sometimes.

But the fact that she kicked her for me,it felt strangely good but i feel bad for red,poor animal must have been really scared. He looks at red who was clinging to his feet and smiles kneeling down and patting her head gently. "Let me feed you hm?"