36.

Third person's pov:
Heejin's calmness was disturbed harshly when the loud buzzer starts to ring all over the prison,indicating to everyone that all the prisoners had been set free,and it was more like of a warning.

She hastily gets up from her place and tries to run out from her room but a person beats her to it,opening the door right at her face. "Fucking he-"a menacing grin stops her groan in the middle of it,seeing that person with such a wicked grin in front of her.

"You were in a hurry i see"clicking close the door behind her,she takes out a pen from her pocket. "Let me just make it clear hwan heejin,you'll not going out from this door alive after this"the sound of the emergency alarm still echoes loudly in the background while y/n tries to stab the pen right into heejin's face but she crawls back,making her miss her aim.

She grits her teeth as she tries to stand back up from the floor,trying to dodge y/n's attacks but a strong kick right in her stomach makes her crouch in pain,groaning a scream. She again tries to stab heejin but she grabs the things placed on the desk behind and throws it in y/n's direction making her get away.

Y/n in response just bends down,dodging the things that heejin had thrown towards her and stabs the pen right in her front thigh making her yelp out in pain. "You're only making it harder for yourself"she pushes her back onto the desk,grabbing her by her throat and pulling out the crimson coloured pen from her thigh making her wince like mad.

She stabs it right back into the same wound again and again,with even more force and anger making her struggle away from her grip,the pain unbrearable but y/n doesn't lets loose herself and pushes her down onto the desk that she almost lays on it,hair falling onto her face hiding some of her demented smirk.

Heejin tries her best to struggle away but the woman that had her throat inside her hand doesn't even lets her move anymore. Her face turning red due to the shortness of breath,eyes popping out at a wild rate. She chuckles lowly,finally doing what she ever wanted to do. Choke her to death.

To keep this moment well in her mind forever she takes her her phone from her back pocket,hands covered with her sickened blood. "Smile sweetheart,it's your last photo ever being taken"heejin chokes out,breath running short and shorter,tears coming out of her eyes. Putting her phone aside,y/n finally grabs the pen again and traces it right from her bleeding thigh to her sweaty pelvis.

Ripping away her shirt,she traces the pen gently onto her skin,grinning as she recalls herself in the same situation as hers. "Seeing you like this,i don't ever regret anything that i've done to you or your brother,heejin. Because what i'll be doing with you,is what he did to me for no fucking reason. I hope you feel every slight sensation of the pain that i'm about to give you and i know you will because i'll make sure that you do"

After that,no words were exchanged but only screams were endowed to y/n's ears as she pierced that pen through the layers of her pale skin,colouring it all crimson red. Her stomach all opened,in ruins. Blood leaking through her teared skin. She runs her eyes through the cut open person that was now laying dead on the floor,blood never stopping but constantly oozing out of her opened flesh that was masked by the blood on it.

Her clothes all covered in the blood of the person she hated the most after that monster. She looks down at her hands,a smile creeping onto her face. She felt something that she imagined feeling years ago,a specific day when she held her wound that was seeping blood down her legs and ran onto the abandoned roads of seoul at midnight,crying for help.

The day she decided to finally run away from the torture that had went on for so long. But for some reason,there was some kind of pain inside her heart when she saw the tears spilling onto her blood covered hands.