18.

Y/n's pov:
Coming back after dumping jaebeom's body in the forest,i close the door behind me and see everyone staring at me,only jungkook and mingyu though. "Did you do it?"and i just give a silent nod. We just stood there,staring at each other's faces when we heard hansol and Mrs Jeon's yelling coming from chaewon's room.

"No,she can't even move! How could she be my mom!"was what i heard when we entered the room. Jungkook frowns glancing at chaewon who was just laying corse on the bed and then back at hansol. "Behave hansol,you shouldn't say things like this about your mom"jungkook scolds him a bit while i just watch evetything from behind.

"Hansol,i didn't expect this from you"mingyu's gentle voices makes a cameo making hansol just hold his head down,trying his best not to cry. I take a stare at him,being so broken at such a young age. He was a kid that no one wanted. He was a child that came into this world after the misery of his own mother.

This wasn't even the worst part,the worst part was that,he was made known the fact that he was an unwanted accidental child,that had no father and a mother that never really got to be his mother.

He wasn't given the warmth that all kids get in their early life for proper developement and growth,he was kept ansent of. He was only bought up just so that he doesn't atleast dies and that,was a bigger crime than any else.

"But she doesn't moves! She doesn't talks with me or responses me when i call her! She doesn't even looks alive to me and skmetimes i don't even want to call her my moth-"jungkook lifts up his hand in a fury to slap the poor child who stumbles backwards but i grab his hand from behind before he could do so,putting it away.

"This is not the right way to handle it jungkook,you're worsening the situation"Mrs Jeon and mingyu exchange eye contacts in a state of brood. Hansol had never acted like this before but maybe the incident that happened with her mother in front of his own eyes triggered the already scared boy. I slightly push away jungkook assuring him with a nod and bend down to hansol's level,looking into his glossy eyes.

"You think your mom doesn't loves you?'my voice gentle but with the perfect amount of roughness in it. "Sometimes"his voice barely a whisper,so quiet,so malnourished,so scared,shattering my heart.

Such a young innocent kid shouldn't feel like this at all,it's so unfair to him. "When did you last time felt like it?"i rub his hand gently as i see the tears pooling into his eyes.

"I had a nightmare and i called for her,but she wasn't there no matter how many times i cried for her"his eyes told me that he had gone through so much and he was tired now.

"Have you ever tried to talk to her?"he bobs his head,as i wipe away the tear that falls down onto his pale cheek. "Did you touch her? Shook her to move? Or only screamed at her in frustration?"this time,he shakes his head silently causing me to frown.

"Why not?" "Because i didn't want to hurt her"my god. His mind is mended in such a wrong away that he's scared to touch hisown mother scared that he'll hurt her,such a fucking torture for this poor timy soul.

I get up and take his hand,taking him to his mother. Grabbing chaewon's hand,i put hansol's hand in hers as he grips on it firmly at my assured nod. "Now try to call her"i sit down beside him,nodding at him with a smile. "Tell her to get up"he looks at me and then her. "Mom...get up...please?"

All eyes were on chaewon and hansol. Chaewon's hand gastricukates a little in attempt to hold her own son's hand as his eyes widen and he whips his head towards me in disbelief filled in his eyes,my smile widening at his happiness.