12.

Y/n's pov:
Finishing off my work today,i stretch my body and hear literal cracks. "Oh damn it feels nice"i look at my injured hand and realize that i had forgotten to change the bandage.

"It's taking so long to heal"i take out the new bandage from my desk drawer and start taking off the old one. It had almost healed but i was sure it would leave a scar. "Well,i don't mind having another one"

I was changing my bandage when my phone rings indicating me that i just got a new notification. I take it and see that jungkook had messaged me. "You wanna eat out today?"my lips curl up and i pick up my phone to reply to him but in that exact moment,mingyu calls me.

I pick it up kniting my eyebrows together. "Yeah gyu?"there was just loud music that i was only able to hear. I call out his name a few times but in response i could hear screams and cheerings at a distance. "What is this guy doing?"and the call ends,abruptly leaving me in pure confusion.

Was this a prank call? I stare at the phone screen for some time,waiting for him to call me again but no,i don't recieve any calls. "Something's not right"i get up,gathering my stuff and leaving the hospital. When i sit in my car,i remember the music in the backgrpund and the people singing loudly. He must be at a karoake.

And i knew what to do. I make my way to the nearest karaoke place and go inside,checking all the rooms to find mingyu. I checked the whole building but he wasn't there. Should i go to another one?

I make my way to the other branch and start inspecting the rooms. Eventually,i enter the 4th floor and as i leave the lift i see mingyu getting forcefully dragged into a room by some emo looking girls. What the fuck is he into nowadays? Satanic rituals for godsake?

I stand in front of the room and the music was tearing my eardrums. I knock loudly onto the door and a man with alot of piercings and tattoos open's the door slightly,checking me out and breaking out a disgusting smirk.

"The hell you need woman? Go away unless ya wanna get fuc-"and without wasting any second i punch that guy,pretty hard,sure that 2-3 teeth will be broken. He falls back onto the floor and grabs his jaw,groaning in pain. I lift my head up and take a look around the room.

I see some girls tearing mingyu's clothes,stradling him while a bunch of gangster looking guys sitting opposite them,smoking and drinking like assholes. Everyone looks at me and i look at back at them,cocking up an eyebrow.

These motherfuckers. One of the guy marches towards me and i grip onto the wine bottle resting on the side table near me. "You fucking bi-"nah,i'm not in the mood to curse.

And i slam the bottle right into his head,ripping his head apart. The other guys run towards me but i just kick one in the groin while grabbing my knife from my back pocket and stabbing it into the other's stomach.

They all scream and groan,laying on the ground and i see the girls grabbing sticks and metal rods making me let out a grin. "I'm a feminist but whores like you,i love to rip them apart"and i don't waste any second to tear them apart,banging their dyed heads into the walls,painting them red.

I look back,meeting my eyes with mingyu's,who was looking at me astonished,like a little baby pup. I grab another bottle of wine and stride towards him but he just claps his hand together in front of me,apologising. "Asshole,i just want to slam this bottle right onto your head"

I tidy his clothes first and then slap him on the face,making him look at me in surprise. He looks at me and as i tower over him. "I told you to tell me about this shit didn't i? Or do you have a fucking short term memory crisis that you forget to tell me about all this?"he was scared and i could see it in his trembling eyes. I can't imagine the possible outcome if i hadn't come here on time.