19.

Y/n's pov:
I walk down the stairs,after waking up from my deep slumber that lasted a little longer today. As i step down the stairs and look in the living room i see hansol sitting there all smiley face. His smile was so shiny and contagious that even i started smiling looking at him,it felt good to see him smiling now.

"Good morning y/nnie"he calls me y/nnie now. He's much more comfortable around me and i couldn't be more happier. "Good morning hannie,you're up early huh? And what's with that pretty smile?"he laughs when i walk up to him and take a seat beside him.

"I slept with mom last night and it was so peaceful,she's also starting to move her hand a little bit now. It actually feels like she's coming back"i just stare at his beaming face. Afterall he was just a kid when he went through all of this.

He went through hell to see his mom being r@ped by his tutor and wasn't able to do anything about it. He helpless he could have felt,i can't imagine.

He was just a child. Who needed to have a good and peaceful childhood. I wonder,how's he able to forget everything that ever happened to him and his mother. Sometimes,i'm afraid that he's just faking all his happiness and that scares me.

I ruffle his hair lighty,planting a gentle kiss on his forehead. "She's coming back because of you,i'm so proud of you"he puts his tiny arms around me and i rest my cheek on his head,rocking him lightly.

"Oh and i remember,your school is starting from today right? I forgot totally"he bobs his head excitedly pulling away and i clap in ecstacy. I really couldn't be more happier. He is going to a real school now and won't be home schooled anymore.

He would socialize and make friends. He needs to develop a normal life. "Well then,let's make you a nice breakfast and also pack your lunch for school. Tell me,what do you want?"and we both make our way to kitchen where i serve him breakfast,having our little chats and laughs. It felt good to be around him. I hope he always keeps smiling like this.

After i dropped hansol to his school nearby,i came back home and served everyone else breakfast. Mrs Jeon had went out for some errands after having a nice tea session with me,i had also given chaewon her medicines and made her do some light moving exercises. Me,mingyu and jungkook were now finally sitting on the couch,having discussions.

"So,we're going to the exhibition in the evening right?"i nod as i sip on my black coffee,back resting against the couch. "We don't have the invitations so what if the guard don't let us inside?"mingyu looks at me with a smig smirk and takes out 3 invitations from his work bag placing them on the table.

"How did you get these?"jungkook asks at mingyu in estonishment and he scoffs. "This was the most effortless hacking i had to do"didn't make him cry by being pathetically sarcastic and runing his moment because he also needed some moments to be proud of himself so i just kept quiet and sipped on my coffee.

"You literally don't know how to boil a freaking egg so no need to be cool and all brother"well,if not me then jungkook it is. "Damn guk it's hard to get the timing right" "i mean 5-6 minutes are legit if you wanna make a soft boiled egg" "what about poached or a hard one?" "Dude check it online but i think 12-13 minutes are okay for hard boiled egg?"

"How are we starting to talk about how to boil freaking eggs all of a sudden?"mingyu and i both turn our heads to jungkook in unison and scrunch our nose. "You started it"and he just lets out a "done with these two people"sigh. "Back to the topic,we're going there this evening and y/n,you've got it all right?"

I wink at him with a devilish smile and he smiles. "Got it all covered,gonna bring my special knife from my knife collection tonight. My god it's gonna be so fun"mingyu puts down his mug and glances at me at me,astonished. "You have a freaking knife collection?"i flick my eyebrows in jutting pride. "I like to kill my preys with a little spice"