10.

Jungkook's pov:
After a long and tiring day at work,i let out a huge sigh of relief knowing that i'm home now. I was so busy that i didn't even get time to call y/n today which i regretted later because when i entered the house,the lights were off and there was no one at home.

I see red sleeping and the kitchen in a total mess. "Mingyu really treats the kitchen like a damn laboratory to conduct experiments"i check the clock and see that it was 8pm. "Where could they have gone?"worse thoughts travel through my mind and i get my mobile to call y/n but instead i see her message that she had sent me an hour ago.

"Going to club with mingyu,don't worry okay? My fever's okay now,i took my medicine too"i throw my head back and close my eyes tightly,tongue poking my inner cheek to not curse. What is this WOMAN? First,i try not to care about her but i end up worrying my ass about her. Then,she gives me such a hard time when i worry about her.

I look at the clock again and sigh. "I guess i need to pay a visit to the club too"in my black dress shirt and pants,i arrive at the local club. It was mingyu's favourite club and i just knew they both will be here.

I was definitely feeling angry at that piece of shit for bringing y/n to a club when she was obviously not well. I hope she hasn't drank alot. I part the car and get out,entering the club and instantly getting welcomed by loud ass music along with strong reeking smell of alcohol which made me feel nauseous .

My eyes wander around to look for a familiar face. My wife. "Principessa,where are you?"i whisper to myself,eyes searching everywhere for her and they land on the bar. I was able to recognize her only by her back and hair.

Mingyu was nowhere to be found and i absolutely loathed it because he was supposed to be near her. It's not like she needs protection but people in bar can go to any measures to prove that they are certified assholes no matter how strong or deadly a woman is.

My feet take me to y/n and i sit beside her on the stool,ordering a glass of lemonade and taking a sip of it. She had her eyes close as she sipped onto her alcohol. I just stare at her,resting the side of my face on the palm of my hand.

All of a sudden,she chugs down the whole glass and gets up,making her way to the dance floor with extreme wobbly legs. I don't do anything but just fix my eyes on her,sipping on my lemonade and guard her. I swear to god of anyone dares to come close to her,they're dead.

The bartendar laughs and i look at him,a little surprised. "You like that girl?"he points towards y/n and i smile,putting down my glass and glacing at her. "Yeah,she's my wife"the guy flicks up his eyebrow and nods in amusement. "I see,i see" "you know her?"i ask in curiosity and he nods,smug smile dancing on his lips.

"We both know each other for 5 years,she's like my little sister"i just stare at his face in awe. "5 years? Wow"and he laughs back,nodding making a drink for another customer. "That girl,is my absolute favourite,couldn't imagine my life without her"he says and i look at the glass of my lemonade and then her.

While looking at her,dancing on the dance floor with no worries,my heart flutters in happiness for some reason. Can i imagine my life without her after all this contract ends? I'll ask again,can i? There's no room for love in my life but,she's entering rooms in my heart that i thought would never open again for anyone. The rooms that i had locked shut forever.

"You're jungkook right?"i look back at the bartendar and give a subtle nod,smiling. "I think y/n told you"and he just nods smiling back. "Well then,nice to meet you jungkook,i'm marcus"we both shake our hands. Marcus looks at y/n on the dance floor and then me,smirking mischievously.

𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 || 𝐉𝐉𝐊 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara