25.

Third person's pov:
12am:
The clock ticks 12am on it,indicating that the last day of the contract had officially started. Y/n stands besides her bed,getting ready to gain some sleep to soothe her troubled and messed up mind. Her eyes insanely swollen and head hurting.

She doesn't expects anything special for the last day and regrets over the thing she had asked from jungkook in return. I'm rubbing salt on my own wounds. She was lost in her own world when the door obtains a loud knock on it. "Come in"she replies,putting down her phone that was in her hands.

She turns around,getting her breath stuck in her throat when she sees jungkook,so incredibly close to her. He towers over her with such an intense expression masking his face. "What's the ma-" without any warning,he crashes his lips onto hers.

Snaking his arms around her waist,he pulls her closer to him as he devours her velvety lips. It definitely takes her by surprise as she tries to process what just happened but the pleasure that he was providing her by just a mere kiss,made her weak to her knees.

He places one of his hands at the back of her neck and deepens the kiss,trying to take out every inch of the breath she was holding,because that belonged to him. She felt her knees giving up at the intensity of the kiss. "J-jungkook...i can't stand a-anymore"he doesn't pulls away,but settles both of them down onto the bed.

She rests on top of him as he squeezes her waist for stability and keeps on devouring her lips like a devil. "I'm going to kiss you alot today principessa,i'm going to kiss you senseless today"pulling away,he takes in the sight of her breathless state. Her chest heaving up and down due to the shortness of breath.

"Do whatever you want with me today"she replies,making him get up so that his face was again inches away from hers. "Are you sure about that principessa?"she nods,as he traces her hand along her neck and then to her bare collarbone. "I'm all yours today principessa and i won't be holding back"

Hus hot breath lingers on her ear,sending chills down her spine. He rubs her lower lip,eyes stuck on it. "I feel like,i'm addicted to your lips"but i'm addicted to you,you cheap motherfucker.

I wish i could just fucking slice away your neck right now but i'm just so helpless for some reason. They both share another kiss,full on hunger that they were hiding from each other for so long before he scoops her into his arms,drifting to slumber together.

10am:
Y/n's eyes flutter open at the sound of things breaking in the kitchen. She lets out a yawn and sits up,ruffling her hair. Upon realisation that jungkook wasn't beside her anymore,she sighs. Maybe in disappointment or maybe in hurt. Maybe both.

Washing her face,she makes her way outside to the kitchen meeting with jungkook,who was busy preparaing breakfast for her. "I'm sorry did i wake you up principessa?"she smiles seeing a whole feast resting onto the table.

"No it's fine but...what's all of this?"her eyes roam around the different dishes he had made. "All the dishes that you wanted to try out,so i woke up early and made all of this for you now chop chop,get on eating they're getting cold"

He gives her a wide warm smile. She just walks to the opposite side of the counter and grabs the spatula from his hand. "Why are you tiring yourself jungkook? You don't have to do all of this just for the sake-"before she could complete his sentence,he places his lips on her and shuts her up so swiftly.

Lifting her up and placing her onto the counter,he rests his hands on his favourite place,her waist. She grabs her shoulders and kisses him back. They both share an intimate kiss before he pulls away and strokes her face. "You're not allowed to worry about anything today,nor you're allowed to shed any tears. Okay? Be a good girl for me"he had made her weak to her knees just for him.