38.

Third person's pov:
"It's going to rain for sure"a silent pair of eyes,make their way up the sky and take a good look at the dark clouds dominating the sky gradually. "I mean it's good if it does"these words make those pair of eyes come down from the sky and look at the person that had spoken just now.

"You've always loved the rain huh?"she smiles,nodding at the truth. "It's comforting,who wouldn't like it?"eyes collide with mingyu's,who takes his time to stare into her eyes,a small smile on his lips. He remembers the night,he searched for her like crazy all around the sky in heavy rain.

How his heart was drowned in worry that night,for some reason that incident had taken place a long time ago but in his mind,everything about her remained so freash and clear,like it all had happened just a day ago. "I'm happy it comforts you"his smile stretches even more,indulged in softness.

They both sat at the porch,having a moment of peace between them,after such a long time. He knew she had many more questions,so he sat with her,to answer all her possible questions no matter how long it takes. "Do you love her?"he knew whom she was pointing to,chaewon.

It was a question,he had in his mind too for sometime. The day he married her,he was nervous,he was broken apart,having a hard time to process everything but it had to be done. He needed to stay with chaewon,after Mrs Jeons death,he couldn't leave that woman alone,he needed to be there for her and so he did.

He took a difficult step and married her despite his heart being occupied by someone else. Things were really complicatedly messed up. On one hand,y/n's absence was bothering him amd on the other hand,he had to gove chaewon a name,after she had recovered,he needed to take care of her and her son too.

And in all that chaos,he used to wonder that,whether he loves chaewon or not? But maybe it was hurt,or the saddness of the fact that he had accepted somewhere in his heart that y/n was no more in this world and he needed a companion,someone to grant him a soothing shoulder to cry upon,he depended on chaewon.

She held him,didn't let him break. Stood with him so he wouldn't be alone,she was someone who stayed with him in his hardest times and maybe that was why,in a short amount of time,his feelings took a turn and he started to like chaewon. But the major reason for it was that he didn't want to be a hypocrite in the marriage.

He didn't want to be a cheater and still be in love with someone else. He had married her and so it was his job,his duty to fall in love with the woman whom he had married so that's why,he firced his feelings in a way and tried to love chaewon and he eventually did.

They had a babygirl last year,and he couldn't possibly ask for anything else except for the safe return of y/n. He ought to be the best father and husband so that his wife wouldn't have to suffer anymore. He knew the struggles,the miseries and so,he corrected himself and not anyone else.

"Yeah,i love her. It was hard to get over you but at the same time it wasn't because i hadn't set any expectations from you of loving me back. I understood the fact that you had someone else in your heart and i respected that,again i loved you and that was my problem. Now,i could proudly say that,i love chaewon,she's my wife,my woman,mine to protect and love so i'm happy. My heart's at peace now you could say"

She liked this side of him. This loyal ot nothing at all side. He loved a person and loved him to death. Never thought about playing two times but just loyalty or nothing. She was happy that he had moved on from her,found someone whom he can expect his feelings back from and the guilt that made her drown everytime she looked into his eyes,wasn't there fortunately.

"But y/n,it doesn't means at all that i don't love you now. I love you,of course. You're someone without whom my life is like a sky without it's stars,like an ocean without it's water,like garden without it's flowers. Without you,my life is lifeless. I could never imagine a thought of a life without you and even if i do,i don't call it a life.