7.

Y/n's pov:
I was at work,sitting in my room. I had to check some files of the patient's with whom i was done with. I had a surgery appointed today,which i was done doing preparations for. "My shoulders hurt like hell"i lean back on my seat and stare at the ceiling.

I should probably call mingyu and ask him about any updates. I take my mobile and dial mingyu's number. "Yeah i was waiting for your call"my lips curl up into a devilish smile at his voice. "You were that sure that i'll call you myself?"he goes silent for some seconds before speaking up. "I mean,if it's about jungkook i was sure you'll call first"

A chuckle leaves my mouth as i lean forward on the table,twirling the pen in my hand. "I mean,what can i say? He's my husband you know" "yeah contract one"his jealousy gives me so much joy i swear to god. "Thankyou for reminding me that pretty boy but let's get to the topic now,any updates?"

"Yeah,the bombs are set up in all 7 locations including the seoul ones,we can also see it live through the cameras that i've set up nearby them. I will also hack the page of the restaurant one day before and post that the restaurant will be closed tomorrow so that no innocent person gets hurt,you can decide which day you wanna do it because almost everything's almost set up and the button you wanted is also ready"

There was a satisfied,proud smile dancing on my lips. "And what about the lock system of his house"i pursue my lips into a thin line stabbing my pen onto the table,waiting for his answer. "It will be done till tonight"i chuckle,startling him. "Why're you laughing all of a sudden?"

"You're of so much use mingyu,i might reconsider marrying you after your buddy"and i knew he died on the other side of the phone. "Have some shame,you're my bestfriend's wife woman"letting out a maniac laugh i had the perfect reply lingering on the tip of my tongue.

"Yeah,contract one right?"not hearing any reply from him,i just grin silently. He's so fun to tease. "Just tell me the day you wanna blow those restaurants up woman"i think a little before speaking. "Thursday,since i'm busy on this weekend"after discussing all the details with him,i end the call.

I lean back on the chair again,resting my neck and closing my eyes. I don't why but my back's hurting like hell. And during my thoughts,a melodious calming thought of jungkook crosses my mind. "It's completely okay if you broke the glass y/n,you don't have to be sorry about it"

A smile comes across my face automatically as i open my eyes. Even the thoughts of him are pretty. This is such a new feeling,a feeling of admiration of someone. I don't know if i hate or love it but one thing i know is that,it's the most prettiest feeling to think about someone who makes you feel like you are loved.

The way he made me feel,every other lover of mine failed to make me feel like it. The way he assured me that it was okay rather than splitting my head open,i absolutely loathe to say it but,a part of me melted. A part of my ice cold heart for men,is melting because of him. For him. And the most shit thing is that,i don't regret even a little bit.

In the midst of my daydreaming,my eyes fall on my mobile's screen and i see my foolish smile,instantly dropping it. I bang my fist on the table and hide my face in my palms. Don't you fucking dare fall in the same well again y/n. Don't you fucking dare. You remember what happened when you smiled foolishly like this over a man last time,years ago.

You remember how badly you ended up. You remember how fucked up and broken you were in the end. The memories of your past don't stop haunting you and you want to make new ones? Don't you even try to fall over that guy,you kill for him and part your ways. He means nothing to you. Even if he treats you like a damn queen. You don't need a man to treat you like a queen,you can treat yourself like it.