4.

Y/n's pov:
Taking off my surgical gloves after a 2 hour surgery and throwing them in the bin,i look in the mirror. So much blood. I wash my face with cold water to remove all the blood from my face that got on my face during the surgery. I guess i got pretty freaky today.

Today's patient had murdered his wife and 4 year old son and had tried to kill himself after but failed. He was bought here by the police and i just knew what to do. Cutting off his fingers with whom he killed his family,i felt like i was taking revenge for them,in their place. 

A notification pops up at my phone's screen. From contract husband. Will never not be funny. My lips curl up into a cheeky smile and i grab the phone,reading the text. Will be a little late today since there are some meetings at the company. I text him back with an okay and i put the phone back down on the counter,taking a look in the mirror.

It had been some days since i've been living with jungkook. We both had been a bit busy so we haven't been able to talk on the details of his bullies. And i'm honestly dying to know about them.

On the other hand,jungkook had been treating me with such care. He makes me feel like we're in some kind of real marriage but at the same time it feels like we're just tied by a contract which is the truth.

I really don't want to get feelings involved in this matter because it's gonna ruin everything. I just want to be done with this and go to my normal routine.

This is the first time,i've been someome's fake wife whose just killing for him. Such irony. I don't kmow what clicked in my mind that i agreed to this. 5 years ago i swore that i'll never be someone's wife again but here i am.

5 years ago i told myself that i'll never love any man again. And i'm sure i'll stay on this forever. A mere man who just wants me to kill for him won't change my feelings,my hatred towards men and marriage. It's just a marriage of inconvenience and i'm going to treat it like this. I just hope,that my heart which i froze 5 years ago,doesn't melts.

Making my way out of the hospital,i say goodbye to the nurses and staff with a polite smile. I sit inside my car and pop up a chewing gum in my mouth. I rest my head against the seat and take a long sigh. "Should i go to club today?"i whisper to myself. I meed a relaxation today. I need a bit of an escape. I start the car and start driving towards the local club,where i always go when i feel like shit.

Making my way inside the building which was bombarded with loud songs and nasty people,i make my way towards the bar immediately. "Oh hey there y/n"marcus goes all giddy seeing me after so long.

"Hey marcy,i missed ya"we both know each other well since i had been coming here for the past 3 years. We met 3 years ago when i needed to hide a body. A body of a man that was killed brutally by me because he was assaulting a woman in this club,in front of my own very eyes.

"Where have you been?"he asks as i take a seat in front of him. "Hah long story short,i got into a contract marriage where i have to kill his bullies so yeah,i got into that"he stares at me. "And?"i raise my eyebrows in confusion. "And what?" "And what would you get in return?"my mouth opens to speak but closes. What do i say? What will i get in return? Never really thought about it.

Shrugging my shoulders,i look at him. "Anything that i would ask him for"he definitely wasn't buying it. "You can't be fucking serious right now"he puts a shot of whiskey in front of me and i chug it down in a matter of second. "Why? I'm actually serious" "no like you're telling me that,you'll kill for him and won't be getting anything in return" "it's not like that"