29.

Third person's pov:
Y/n sits in the ground at her provided area while the prisoners were doing their specified training in front of her. She just silently watches them but her eyes always end up at a person she just couldn't move her eyes away from.

And he also provides the eye contact back with full interest making her smile like a fool as she throws her head down not to make it prominent that she was in love with one of the prisoners.

He keeps his intrepid eyes on her as she eyes the other prisoners,like a lioness. Rahim walks to her to get a painkiller since his wounds which he had gotten from his bullies days ago were hurting really bad.

"Is it hurting alot?"she asks as she reaches for the painkillers from her drawer,he bobs his head sighing. "Did those idiots again annoyed you? Tell me if they pull any funny shit with you?"she roams her eyes around the ground to find those guys anywhere but they weren't there.

"Fortunately no,these are just the old wounds from that day. Thanks to you i'm better now"her lips stretch a smile as she hands him the pills,looking at him as he chugs the pills in seconds. "I hope you'll feel better,sit down for sometime hm?"jungkook eyes watch everything with great concentration at how she smiles at that guy,with such comforted eyes.

He rests his head back,eyes resting at her existence. He studies every particle that she was made of. He loved to just look at her and gush over her. She was too beautiful for his eyes,everyone's eyes. He smiles unknowingly as his mind gets full of her.

The scar on her side of the waist makes his way into his mind,paining him. The smile on her face,her brown hair shining in the illuminating sunlight only increasing her shine was making him feel some kind of way. How could he do this to her? Something so cruel,so monsterous,how could he?

If i had held her at that time,i would have cherished every aspect of hers,i would have put her on top of the world,i would have done everything to make her the most happiest woman alive. The way her eyes raise uo when she chuckles,her pale teeth making their cameo,the way her hair increase her beauty,oh lord,what a fairytale have you created?

It's like i no longer know how to spend a day without falling in love with you. Never knew loving you could be this beautiful y/n. The way you lift your eyes with such leisure and roll them around the place to fond my eyes and when you do,you hold them with such delicacy,making my insides chime up.

Your lips care enough about my heart and compensate my state with magnificiently astounded smile,making my heart pound as if it was going crazy. Your hair flow with the flowing air,making me get lost into your persona even more. You looked so awe-inpiring making me feel like as if i was a mute,whose words vanished away at the sight of you.

I am not mine anymore,i announce to myself. I am hers,forever,for the eternity,in this life and every other ones that exist,in every multiverse,i choose to be hers. My only dream,is to be hers anymore,not even mine.

"They do not belong to this sector"rahim adds to the information as y/n glances surprisingly at him. "They belong from sector 2 but come here to annoy random people because their so called gang boss tells them to"eyebrow's collide. "Which asshole is that?"

Just when he was going to reply to her,a voice disturbs them. They whip their towards the source of disturbance and y/n just scruches her nose in annoyance. It was the same group of idiots but with 2 more people in addition. A sigh leaves her mouth as she just stays seated,dangling her leg that was on top of her other leg,arms crossed on chest.

She tells rahim to get at her back making the pigs smirk. "Why're you protecting this black asian sheep?"a mocking smile makes it's way to her pretty face. "Oh and what about you? You're not asian you filthy pathetic rhinocerous?"the insult may have sounded a little childish but it still makes them looks down at their 8 months pregnant stomachs.