34.

Third person's pov:
Mingyu sighs in distress as he grips onto his umbrella in his hand on which the raindrops fall and make a magical sound illuminating his ears. He bends down to grab a pair of shiny white heels that rested onto the side of the road and lifts them up in his hand.

"She's barefoot"his worry increases even more and he looks around to look for y/n in the pouring rain. He recognized just by the pair of heels that it was hers and that she was somewhere close. He had been going around the city for nearly an hour to just find her,even her number was switched off which made him feel even more restless.

Oh god where is she? He keeps walking straight,eyes seraching everwhere to find her and eventually,they fall onto a person that sits on the footpath,on the other side of the road. The traffic was heavy so he couldn't see her properly but just by her dress he knew that it was her.

Y/n just wraps her arms around her head as she places her forehead on her knees,not sure if she was crying or not because she was all soaking wet,feeling the droplets of rain falling onto her body without anything to stop them but suddenly,the water stops and she senses a presence in front of her.

"Kwan Y/n"her eyes gradually lifting up to his face,as he heaves out a sigh of relief,seeing the woman he was looking for like crazy,in front of her,alright. "I swear to god you'll be the death of me"she sees her pair of heels that she had left somewhere on the side of the road earlier while wobbling here because they were hurting her feet and looks back at the male.

She doesn't speaks anything and his eyes travel down to her bare feet and legs that were trembling due to the cold rain. He just stares at her for a while.,at her fragile state. What are you y/n? Why are you like this? You let love control you so vulnerably like this,i wonder why?

When he's loving you,you're the strongest woman to ever exist and when he's hurting you,you're the weakest person i ever laid my eyes upon. And for some reason,even when i see you being the strongest woman out in the world,there's something in me telling me to just protect you,to be there for you even in your hardest times to your loveliest times,i want to be there for you.

I want to hold you when he hurts you,i want to tell you that you're going to be okay when your heart hurts,i want to love you as a friend when you want someone to see your pain,your sorrow,i want my shoulder to be there for you,when your tears give you a hard time so that you don't get wet by them,but i do.

He just takes gives her the umbrella,making her hold it after taking off his jacket and putting it on her,wrapping her in it,buttoning it up till the last button. He takes off his joggers and bends down to put them onto her feet,she just stares at his following actions,not knowing what to say or do.

"Gosh you're shivering so bad"he picks her up in one lift and holds her close to him,wiping away her wet face and keeping her close to him as much as possible so she gets bestowed with his body warmth and wouldn't catch a cold. He walks a little quickly on his feet,one hand also carrying her heels because he knew she valued them.

"You're getting soaked mingyu"she finally whispers,close to his ears and he just smiles,glancing at her making her heart beat a little faster since his face was really close to hers. "It's better to get wet than letting you catch a cold y/n"and he just pushes the back of her head gently so that it rests onto his shoulder.

She just rests her cheek onto his shoulder,eyes staring at the side of his neck. Don't you ever get...tired of me? Don't you ever feel sick of me? I use you,you get used by me but at the end of the day,you're still here. Should i kill you too? So that this weight on my heart everytime you make up for your bestfriend's crimes disappears?