3.

Y/n's pov:
I tap my pen onto my desk as i wait for one person that was a little late for their apppintment today. The sound of door opening makes me open my eyes and stare daggers into the person standing in front of me looking handsome like yesterday,or maybe even more.

"You're a little early,even the sun hasn't come out yet. Come back later hm?"he sighs at my smile that was twitching from the sides clearly indicating that i was pissed off at him arriving late.

"I'm sorry i got late,i was just getting the contract"he sits down opposite of me as i pass him the water bottle resting beside me on the small stool since he was breathing pretty heavily like he just ran a marathon.

"Oh you sure it was just a contract? Because i thought you were getting the wedding rings and collecting the priest on the way"he rubs his forehead embarrassed at my sarcasm and looks at me.

"So..what's your answer?"i lean onto the table,grinning mischeviously at his restless state. "Let's say if i say no,what will you do?"squinting my eyes at him,his expression doesn't changes at all. "What do you expect me to do?"i just shrug my shoulders.

"You expect me to beg? Cry?"my smile just widens. "Jeon,the only time i don't hate a man is when he's begging me not to kill him"

"No like seriously,what have men ever done to you?"i shake my hand in front of him,chuckling at his dumb question. "Actually,the question should be that what have women ever done to men? That they get assaulted,catcalled and r@ped everyday by them without doing anything?"he was definitely taken back,not expecting such an answer.

He just stares at me awkardly before i sigh,pushing my hair back and looking back at him. "Where's the contract? Give me,i'll sign it"i rest my head down waiting for him to give me the contract but there was just silence.

I look up in confusion to see a frozen jungkook. What the hell happened to him? "Jungkook?"he just stares at me with such a strange expression. "Yah jungkook"i yell a bit and he breaks out into a soft smile,relief filled in his eyes. Oh he's got a gorgeous smile actually. Why doesn't he smiles more often?

I would love to see this sight more often. "What's with that pretty smile bigboy?"he just shakes his head and hands me the contract. "Tell me where to sign"he comes up close to me and shows me the place where to sign.

I read the document before signing it and hand it beck to him,and he signs on it. He looks at me before doing the last signature and i nod at him. "Never knew i'll also be a contract wife too one day"i lean back against the seat as he stares at me. "Have you been married before?"

I was going to speak when the nurse barges into my room. "Ma'am there's a new patient in the emergency ward,he needs urgent surgery please come"i get up from my seat,putting on my white coat and walking towards the emergency ward while jungkook follows me. "What's the record?"i ask the nurse who rumbles through the file hysterically.

"He got stabbed during a fight with his wife"my movements become slow. "Is his wife here?"she nods at me. "She's in front of the emergency ward,waiting for you"i make my way towards the ward and see a woman hiding her face with a scarf looking at me. The moment she sees me,she starts crying and pleading to me to save the life of her husband.

I focus on her face and my eyes spot bruises and cuts on her face and her arms which she was trying her best to hide. I've always felt pity for such woman who went go toxic marriages,tolerating physial abuse towards themselves and that's why,i've always felt pity for myself.