37.

Third person's pov:
The beeping sound that ringed inside y/n's ear,started to annoying her even more while the doctor checks her situation. She had woken up in such a normal way,putting out all of the tubes that were attached to her,all fine and healthy.

The doctor and nurse stand beside her bed in the room,stunned by her quickest recovery,almost like a miracle. But the strange thing was,y/n wasn't even bothered about the doctors or nurses freaking out at her,she was just casually looking around taking a look around everywhere.

"Was i in a coma?"she finally asks,making both the people present in the room throw each other glances. "Yes ma'am,we're surprised you're not bothered by it or that you've woken up from it so casually"she didn't understand that why they were acting like this?

It was just a coma and oh well,how long it might be? Weeks? Months? An year? She runs her eyes at their faces,again getting curious about something. "How long have i been in coma for?"she expected an answer for like some weeks or months but the answer she gets,stuns her.

"3 years. You've been in coma for 3 years"no voice comes out now. It was like she was struck in a loop where she didn't understand anything nor did she could process anything. In coma for 3 years? What? The doctor heaves out a small sigh,placing away the sthetoscope. "You don't feel strange or anything?"he asks,looking at her shocked state.

"No...i feel fine. I'm fine"at this rate,she just wanted to get out of the 4 white walla as soon as possible. For 3 whole years,she laid on this bed,alone. All those memories,the house,the leace,that weird sensation,yumi in her arms,running around her,the green fields,the setting sun...it was all just a pleasurable lie.

She tries to put pressure on her mind,trying to think of the events that happened before she went into coma. But all she remrmbers was that getting hit by a strong blow of heat due to explosion. What was that about? Why was i in an explosion?

"You were brought here due to an unknown explosion in the prison that you used to work in if i'm correct. Do you remember anything about it?"upon hearing his words,she again tries to take a walk around her memories. I used to work in a prison? Wait a minute,wasn't i a surgeon? Then...what was i doing in a prison?

"Principessa"this voice...so silky,so peaceful,so calm...it feels like...my soul got nourished by it. The love filled in the soft voice. Whom does it belongs to? "Principessa,remember me"such a sweet voice,calling me principessa,must be someone special to me.

"I fucking love you women. I love every aspect of yours,everything of you. You make me weak,you're just worse than a fucking addiction god,i love you so much and i'm yours,i'm all yours. My body,my mind,my heart,my soul...everything belonged to you from the day i first saw you,you were a fucking dream of mine y/n"

"Please,please principessa...don't do something that will seperate you from me. To hell with a mere escape all i need is you okay? Please come back soon to me,i'll be waiting here"

So it was you. The one i turned the whole world upside down for. The one who resided in me. The one who owned my soul. The one,for whom i never even thought once before setting everything on fire that pained you. It was you,jeon jungkook.

"Yeah. I remember everything"it was a phenomenon that she didn't have amnesia after waking up from a coma of 3 years. A smile on her face,confuses the doctor along with the nurse. "Ma'am,are you okay-" "yes,yes i am so please discharge me. I've somewhere to be"

The train rattles,heading from seoul to busan. The sun shone brughtly thriugh the window,masking y/n's face who had no particular expression on it,just eyes staring into void. She was lost. Her memories led her to everywhere she had met jungkook and nothing was the same there like it was 3 years ago.