Epilogue.

Third person's pov:
The sound of raindrops constant outside the window of the couple's room that had their bodies wrapped around each other without anything between them to block the warmth that was flowing through every particle of their skin.

Y/n was the first one to get disturbed and open her eyes to take a look at the heavenly sight in front of her. Jungkook's glowy face making her morning face gain a soothing smile,so soft like the clouds in the sky. Oh he looked so peaceful,so lovely to her eyes,the thing that she cherished the most.

Her eyes run through all of his face features,trying to take in each and every wonder that their was for her to see,for her to love and for her to touch. He was so close to her,in front of her. Upon placing her hand onto his arm that was wrapped around her naked waist,made her insides tingle.

How his hands ran through her body last night,carressing every single area of her body that she couldn't reach herself,how he pleasured her from her head to toe. How he made her come without any effort,just by his mere touch that was paradise to her insides. He didn't ever fuck her,that wasn't meant for them. He made love to her with all the gentleness required.

He showed her his love through his spark causing touches. Reaching between her legs and making her travel to cloud nine,oh she loved that so much. He made her feel so proud,so honored that she was being pleasured by him. Whenever she was at the edge,his whispers were what made her come with all the possible pleasures in her body.

He whispered with delicacy but also a little mischieve hidden in his low voice. Whatever it was,coming from him,she took that with all the delight,showing him that he had a massive effect on her which only he could have.

She sits up,trying to calm her sinful thoughts and heaves out a gentle sigh. I'm glad it's raining. She looks out of the window and closes her eyes,trying to take in all the soothing sounds that came from the droplets falling onto the glass. Life feels so perfect,so glee,like never ever.

Arns wrap around her waist all of a sudden,pulling her closer to his bare skin,placing a soft kiss onto her bare neck making her smile with her eyes closed. "You're up so early principessa،you should rest you know"her eyes open as she rests her head back onto his shoulder,making him kiss her forehead.

"The rain woke me up guk,also i'm fine don't worry"she chuckles when she senses his hand travelling down between her legs but stopping at her pelvis. "Calm down your dirty thoughts principessa,i'm just going to give you a gentle massage to relieve your soreness"

Again his whispers were very sinful to hear but she liled it,she loved it how he made her insodes feel so weak and surrender to her in just a minute second. "Well i wouldn't mind of you wanna make my dirty thoughts come true,i know you like it too"he places his lips onto hers,while still massaging her sore area.

"I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to walk without limping then principessa,though i don't mind being blamed for it. I love it when you act furious"he was a dirty man and she knew it perfectly but she had somewhere to go today so she wasn't letting her intrusive thoughts take over her which weren't very clean or holy ones.

"Let's get up,we'll be late otherwise mingyu will be angry"she announces,turning around and facing him with a huge smile. "He's a big fucker isn't he?"she laughs,as he drops butterfly kisses all over her face,not wanting to let go of her. "I agree,but what can we do? Chaewon was excited for it"placing his hand over her upper bare chestxwhere her heart beated with such a melodic rhythm,he smiled proudly.

"I hope it keeps beating like this forever,i just wanna listen to your heartbeat forever principessa"she kisses his forehead,rubbing his cheeks with her palms. "It will indeed beat forever for you,didn't i say this long ago to you? I love you with every single beat of this-" "pretty motherfucker" "exactly"