20.

Third person's pov:
Y/n grabs the glass of white wine from the server,as she glances between two males that were looking back at her. They were standing near the entrance after entering the venue and were waiting for yeonjun to arrive. "Piece of shit is late"mingyu spats in pure annoyance making y/n let out an adored grin.

"Why are you getting so worked up for?"jungkook asks,raising an eyebrow. "I mean,we've better things to do than wait for that shit"she nods at mingyu's true words. "He's right,i could be killing him right now'jungkook just heaves out a sigh,sipping on his water since he didn't want to drink.

"You're not gonna drink anymore after this one glass okay?"he warns her and she laughs before nodding,taking another sip. "Damn i'm hungry,don't they serve food?"jungkook and y/n both look at mingyu before looking back at each other. "Which exhibitions give food mingyu? Please elaborate because the one's i've been to didn't"

Y/n just cringes,waiting for mingyu's sarcastic comeback. "Have you ever been to any exhibitions before? Because i don't think you did"he checks out jungkook with pure mock and she covers her mouth,trying her best not to spill out her wine as jungkook just adds more grip to his glass. "I swear to god i'm gonna cut that tongue of yours one day"he snorts. "Chill boy,you're not y/n"

Y/n and jungkook both exchange quick glances and he scoffs when he sees her smiling so cheekily. "You're enjoying this alot,aren't you?"he complains,making y/n out a dramatic gasp. "Oh come on jungkook,mingyu's funny"mingyu just towers his shoulders in proudness,trying his best to dig his own grave.

There was a sudden ruckus behind them and they knew that yeonjun had arrived. They all follow the crowd with their eyes as they see yeonjun going to the VIP room.

Y/n places her glass in jungkook's hands and ties her hair into a loose bun giving jungkook a clear view of the necklace her bought her,making him eternally smirk in pride. He grabs her arm,making her turn around so that she faces him.

"Please,return safely principessa"she breaks out a soft smile,glancing at mingyu too. "I'll be back all safe and sound,till then don't bite each other okay?"and they both nod as jungkook let's go of her arm,even though he didn't want to. He watches her till she vanishes from his sight,fists forming.

Y/n twirls her knife in her hand,whistling as she walks through the silent hallway,making her way towards the VIP room where yeonjun was breathing his lasts breaths. As she had suspected,there were guards outside the room and she just smiles. Well,what's better than killing 1 person? Correct,killing 3 persons. Balissimo. 

"Okay so,are you guys gonna move or do i have to stab this thing in your stomach? Warning. It's pretty painful if this thing goes into your body"she calmly suggests holding out the knife as both the guards look at each other in pure confusion before pointing the gun at her. She sighs,shaking away her head at them. "I seriously didn't want to hurt you guys but,it is what it is"

The guards rest on the floor stabbed in their stomach's,soaking red in their own pool of blood. "Oh ya'll are matching my dress now"she laughs seeing the blood matching the colour of her dress. "Shoot sorry,i forgot that you guys are dead now"chuckling again she grabs the doorknob of the room,opening the door with one swift.

Yeonjun snaps her head towards her as he sees an unknown woman entering the room. He was alone there smoking while checking out the paintings that were to be presented in the exhibition resting in the room.

"Who are you?"he exclaims as y/n looks around the paintings,ignoring his presence and throwing herself onto the couch,spreading her arms on either sides before putting a cigarette between her lips and lighting it up with the lighter resting on the table in front of her. Her bare leg makes her cameo through the slit in the dress.